Chapter 5- Tricks & Explanations

When I woke up, the first thing I see is Jasper. He has his eyes closed, but I know he wasn't sleeping. I lightly kiss him, but before I could fully pull away, he started kissing me back. I smile in the kiss.

We both pull away, he has a smirk on his face. I try to get up, out of bed, but Jasper has his arms around my waist and wouldn't let me get up.

He starts to chuckle at my attempts to get up. "Jasper , come on. We need to get ready." I whined.

"It's gonna cost ya." he says with another smirk on his face.

"Okay, close your eyes." I tell him. He does as I say. I kiss him slowly. I feel him loosen his grip on me. I then jump out of bed! He looks at me, I bit shocked. "Never lose focus. Even though that was sweet." I say.

I walk over to the closet and grab a blouse that's light blue, some parts white, faded jeans, and simple boots. I change then put my hair in a braid.

We walk downstairs, and walk to the living room. They have the news on. We sat down and watched.

"Seattle is in a state of terror, by the escalating murders and disappearance. Suspicions rage from a wild new gang to a serial killer."  the reporter says.

We were watching it with Carlisle and Emmet. "It's getting worse. We're going to have to do something." Carlisle says

"It takes more of our kind to do that kind of damaged. Quite a few more. They're undisciplined, conspicuous.." Jasper says.

"New borns." Edward says.

"What? Like, new vampires?" Bella says.

"In the first few months after the change.." Edward starts to say. "That's when we're at our most vicious, uncontrollable, insane with thirst..." Jasper continued. His tone of his voice when he says that, it kinda freaked me out.

Jasper notices my slight discomfort, and puts his hand on top of my. "Something to look forward too." Emmet says, grinning and looking at both of us.

"No one's training these new borns, but this isn't random." Jasper tells us. "Someone's creating an army."  Carlisle concludes.

"Well now we're going to Seattle." Emmet says, while walking on the couch. Really Emmet, really...

"An army of vampires?" Bella asks. Seriously was she not listening to the whole conversation.

"They'll be created to fight someone." Jasper explains. "We're the only clan even close to Seattle." Edwards says.

"Regardless to why they were made, if we don't put a stop to this this, the Volturi will. I'm surprise they let it go on for this long." Carlisle says.

"Maybe they're behind it. I read Aro's mind. They want Me, Alice, and..Lexi to join them." When Edward says that, Jasper glares at him. Why would they want me? "He knows we'll never choice them, as long as our family still alive." Edward continues.

"No army would solve that." Jasper says. His grip on my hand tightened, but not tight enough to hurt me, it was like, he was afraid to lose me, like I was going to disappear that second, as if I was going to leave him...... for good.

___________________________________

Ello!! Yay I updated!!. the next chapter will be short but it would still be an update, so you can't complain.

when I wrote this, I wanted some teasing and Jasper getting told his own words to his face, so tada, love the beginning!

Anyway, BIG NEWS!! 3 Thousand, and counting people have read the first book! I feel amazing!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!!!

And one small off topic thing, who likes Doctor who? I'm starting it, im on season three, almost finished actually so yeah, love the tenth doctor, but still got plenty of seasons to go. you can blame my certain friends for turning me into a full nerd! But who doesn't love being a nerd?!!!

haha

vote

comment

share

LOTS OF LUV ~ snowflake