Chapter 10 - The campsite

Today was the day of the fight. Since the new borns are after mine and Bella's scent, We're pricked our fingers and put the small blood drops on the trees. Jacob takes Bella up the mountain first. Jasper wants to come with me, like how Edwards doing with Bella, to the campsite. But in the fight, I know they'll need all the help they can get, besides, they're going to be missing Edward and Seth, so yeah. I walk up to the Cullens. "Stay safe, all of you. Promise." I say. "Promise, but don't worry, we're going kick some new borns butts!" Emmet says. I laugh at that. "It's going to snow, at your campsite." Alice says out of the blue. "Great! I'm going to freeze! Ugh, I really wished I brought more blankets!" I say, in a frustrated tone, with a small pout. "Here." Jasper says. Taking off his jacket and putting it around me. I instantly become warm. I smile. "Thank you. I'm warm now." I say then kiss his cheek.

Then Jacob came. I hug all of them, wish them luck, then was lifted up by Jake, and was taken to the camp. When we got to the camp, I only saw one tent. Great, this keeps getting better, and better! -_-

~ Time Skip~ from all you awesome people~

I am in a sweater, Jasper's jacket, a blanket, and the sleeping bag, I was warm. I couldn't say the same for Bella. I couldn't sleep, Bella's teeth kept on chattering to much. I got my phone out and headphones, and put them on. I play a sort of classical music to put me to sleep. 5 minutes into the playlist, I finally was drifting off to sleep.

_______________________________________

Hi! ok so, I finally got a computer, and thats how I'm posting all the music. it's goes with the beat of whats happening, if not, then it does for me!

Your getting closer to the end! How does that make you feel?

haha ;-)

So I have one taker on the contest. Seriously it would be fun. Comment saying you wish to be apart of it, and I'll send you a message telling you what it's about. Please I promise it would be loads of fun! :-)

vote

comment

share.

Lots of Luv ~ snowflake