Chapter 6- Bella? Badass? Sure..........

Bella left to hang out with Jacob, I guess. She either hangs out with the Cullen's or me. And I'm with the Cullen's so, Jacob it is!

When she got back, she had to get her hand checked at. After Carlisle checks it, he says it was sprain. She said she tried and failed to punch Jacob. I would have love to see that.

Jasper, Emmet, and I walk into the kitchen. "Try to walk and chew gum again Bella?" Emmet asks. I cover my mouth not to laugh. I won't be surprise if that happens one day.

"I punched a werewolf in the face." Bella says.

"Badass." That's it. I lost it. I started laughing really hard. Ha, Bella, being badass, sure. Love to see that day. "You'll be a tough little new born." Emmet tells her.

"Tough enough to take you."  Bella tells him. I start to laugh again. "You take on him? I've got a better shot at beating him." I say.

"Is that a challenge?" Emmet asks.

"It only is if you accept." I say.

We have a small stare down before he looks away. I smirk, not saying anything to gloat, yet.

I stopped when Rosalie storms out.

"Got any leads?" Edward asks Jasper. "No signs of any intruders. But Victoria can still tend to make appearances." Jasper says.

I see Bella follow Rosalie out to the balcony.

I'm guessing she wants an explanation as to why Rosalie said no. I already know. Rosalie explained it to me before, and I respect why she says no, but they're loop holes to having a family. But she loves the idea of me becoming her sister, but as a human.

I want to stay with Jasper and the Cullen's forever though.

I want to become a vampire.

for eternity.

______________________________________

short but useful I guess. Thanks for reading and voting :-)

vote

comment

share

lots of luv ~ snowflake