Chapter Eighteen: A Gift

(Author's Note: This chapter will have lyrics in it, just to warn you guys....... Dark Horse belongs to Katy Perry as far as I'm aware. Also, I don't own Hetalia or the picture.... All that being said, please enjoy Chapter Eighteen.... Also, in the lyrics, I will be skipping the line "She got me like a roller coaster Turn the bedroom into a fair" due to me not wanting to write a lemon, Sorry guys!)

Time: 6:20 am on Sunday (Day Four of Four)

Point of View: Alfred

["Alfred," Calls the voice of Katie.

"Wake up.... But not completely....." Instructs the voice of Matthew.

"We have something very important to tell you..." Informs the voice of Yao.

"Before you destroy the queen and you along with him," Adds Katie.

I open my eyes to be met the a vastness of dark mist and three glowing elemental figures. Two of the elementals consisting of water and one held by air; the leftmost figure being a water elemental emitting a soft bubble-gum pink light, the middle figure being the air-formed elemental emitting the comforting glow of an ember, and the rightmost figure being the other water elemental emitting a soothing lavender-coloured light. Glancing over each being in turn a second time, I wait for one of them to speak.

"Little bull is falling deeper and deeper into madness with the more you push him away, the more you run from him..... The more alone he feels..... The deeper he spirals..... And the cycle repeats from there....." The ember-coloured air elemental explains, sounding for all the world like Yao.

"Why is this? Why did he..." I start.

"You may have noticed that Spade's citizens and monarchy, while being Vampyres, don't sustain themselves on blood...At least, not permanently.... While that observation is correct for the majority, the queen being in the majority, that doesn't mean that the kingdom's inhabitants don't sustain themselves with something else..... Something to do with the heart and something they only need after finding their soulmate..... Something you've been depriving the queen of..... The deprivation of this is what's causing the queen's descent into madness," provides the water elemental with the gentle bubble-gum pink glow, Katie.

"Something I've been depriving him of.....?"I trail.

"Alfred.... How many times have you told him that you love him or, better yet, how many times have you truly let yourself love him? You've been running from him since you got back...." The lavender-glowing water elemental points out gently.

"Speaking of running, I wouldn't run to any of the other kingdoms for help seeing as the only universal rule of all four kingdoms is the basic loyalty rule...." The ember-air figure, Yao, warns.

"Why? I haven't been disloyal..." I inquire, my heart starting to race as a breeze settles on my chest.

"So you say... but, the way the others would see it is 'it's your word versus the action of you having a newly forged ring in your pocket with an unknown intention for said ring'," Katie sighs, the bubble-gum pink water elemental appearing to shiver.

"How-?" I start but Katie, ever an intuitive cuts me off with her answer.

"Drew," She says simply before adding, "The elder shopkeeper."

"Oh... Wait a minute... 'Drew'? As in Andrew, Andrew Jones?!" I exclaim, Katie giggles but says nothing.

"On top of the ring's existence, according to what Francis has told me, all queens have magic and I'm sure, on a matter of supposed disloyalty, all three of the other monarchies would, at least, sympathize with our queen," Matthew adds, the lavender-water figure appearing to shimmer in place.