Chapter Five: Tease

(Author's Note: This chapter won't have any lyrics in it, I just thought I should warn you guys. Anyway, I don't own Hetalia or the picture.... All that being said, please enjoy Chapter Five)

Time: 4:00 pm on Sunday

Point of View: Alfred

"Oh tall, mysterious, and handsome~!" A french-accented voice calls, effectively bringing me out of a daydream.

"Oh for the love of-" I start quietly, Katie and Matthew glance at me from the other side of the throne room door.

"Easy there," Katie soothes gently.

"Just bare it," Matthew whispers, smiling sympathetically at me.

"Anyone home~?" The same french-accented voice asks, its owner waving a hand in front of my face.

"Please stop, you haven't let me have a moment of peace since you followed the queen and I back here...." I mentally lament.

"May I help you, your highness?" I ask politely, forcing a curious smile onto my face.

"Call me Francis," the king in front of me states, ignoring my question.

"May I help you, Mr. Francis?" I ask again, just barely willing my smile to stay a curious one and not morph into an annoyed version of itself.

"Yes, I would like to go on an outing but everyone is so busy and I want a companion," Francis explains, pouting the whole time.

"I'm sorry but I can't come with you either," I say quickly, not wanting to leave my post.

"Why not?" Francis nearly whines.

"I have to guard the throne room door until ordered otherwise by the queen," I state simply, Francis blinks and looks at my two companions.

Abruptly, he grins and practically skips over to my brother. Francis then proceeds to gently lead my brother over to me.

"What if I order you to come with me?" Francis inquires as Matthew moves to stand next to me.

"Well, I don't really know," I start, Matthew grabs my hand and squeezes it lightly in an attempt to assist me.

"Well then I guess you're coming with me....?" Francis says, smiling and pausing as if asking for my name.

"Wait a minute, is it safe to give him my name or is he like the queen?" I mentally question, opening my mouth to answer but hesitating.

"Al," Kate provides, glancing quickly at me as if to say, "I'll explain later."

"Mercí, Ms. Rosprim," Francis says politely before grabbing my free hand.

"How can you be more childish than a two-year-old one moment and more charming than a perfect gentleman the next?" I mentally muse as the King of Diamonds pulls me away from my brother and out of the castle quickly.

Time: 4:14 pm on Sunday

Point of View: Katie

Not even a full five minutes after Alfred's departure of the vicinity, the throne room door flies open making it so that both Matt and I have to scramble out of the way to avoid getting hit with the heavy door we'd previously been guarding.

"Hey!" I squeak in protest immediately after.

"Next time warn us befo-" Matthew starts with full intent to scold the culprit but stops.

"Little Bull, that's not exactly a good use of magic..." A-distressed-looking Yao says urgently as he and the queen run out of the throne room, Yao trying his absolute best to keep up with an-absolutely-livid Arthur.