eleven

Chapter 11

I woke up to find luke breathing on my face. I opened my eyes to see his face so close to me. I pulled away and got up yawning.  Luke groaned and threw a pillow at me. I gasped and threw it back at him.

We ended up having a pillow fight when we heard a knock on the door.

"Shitty shit " Luke cursed under breath. I sat down on the bed looking puzzled.

"What do you want Jack?" Luke talked leaning on the door.

"I need my phone! Now let me in!" the person who I'm guessing is Jack,was yelling and banging on the door.

"Ok let me slide it under the door. And why the fuck were you in my room?"

"Luke do you have some slutty ass girl in there?"

"Noooo "Luke said looking at me trying to keep the door lock.

"Ok then why don't you open the door?"

Luke bit his lip and opened it. A boy with light brown hair and Pokemon PJ's came in and gasped.

I tried keeping myself from ripping off his PJ's.  Squirtle is just taunting me.

"What the? Luke who the fuck is that?" he said pointing at me.

"Um Michael my friend.  Hey didn't you come to get your phone?" Luke said trying to changed the subject.

"Yes, yes I did." Jack reaches over to the nightstand drawer and opened it. He automatically closed seeing underwear and condoms in there. He looked in the second one and got it.

"Luke I know what's going on here. That's your boyfriend.  Ha I didn't know you were gay?"

"Well I go both ways."

"Still means you like dick."

"GET OUT!!"  He shoved Jack out the door who was probably going to laugh his ass off later on.

"Ugh sorry about that." Luke said sitting down next to me.

"It's Ok, I'm just glad he left before I ripped of hid PJ's." we both laughed and got ready for school.

+

*In the cafeteria *

I got my food and headed to go find a table. Luckily there was a empty booth. I put my tray down and started eating. When I saw Calum.

"CALUM OVER HERE!" he hesitated but decided to sit with me.

He sat across from me then I just started talking fast about the party accident.

"I'm sorry about the day at the party. Luke is not my boyfriend and I don't know why he said that. I'm sorry if he scared you." I said trying to befriended him.

"It's Ok" he said before eating his food.

"Hey Michael!!" I turned around see Ashton. "Hey Calum!!"

Ashton sat next to Calum. "You know Calum?" I asked curiosity.

"Yeah we have Math together." Ashton said looking at Calum.

I mumbled a okay and went to go eat my pizza.

Half way to my pizza I see Luke siting next to me. "Hey erm Michael" he looked over at Ashton and gave a Calum a look.

"hi Luke. This is Ashton and um you know Calum." I awkwardly said the last part.

"Ashton. Calum" he said looking at them.

"Luke" Ashton and Calum said at the same time.

Calum was already done with his food so he got out his comic book and started reading well tried to. Ashton kept messing with him.

Luke reached over and grabbed my hand. I looked at him who was looking at something in the distance. I locked fingers with him and he smiled still not looking at me. I looked at my shoes and smiled.

Through out the day, me and Luke were holding hand to hand getting weird looks from everyone.

But we didn't care as long as we have each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hai guys!!

sorry about the shitty end -O-

I'm seriously fan girling over the 5sos ships. Especially Lashton and Muke

OMFG THEY ARE SO FUCKING CUTE!!

I JUST CAN'T WITH 5SOS SHIPS I  LITERALLY SHIP EVERYONE OF THEM.

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE SHIP!!!