Seventeen

*MICHAEL'S P.O.V*

It's been a two weeks since the accident.

Im kinda edgy knowing I have a broken leg, but I gotten use to it.

Luke he's good too, his broken arm is healing pretty well.

Right now were watching a TMNT marathon at Luke's house.

Our legs and fingers intertwined together while cuddling.

Something about this boy makes me feel different.

If that made any sense at all.

"Luke can um you get off of me so I can go piss?" I awkwardly said as he buried his head into my chest.

"Ugh fine" he said rolling his eyes.

"Hey if you had to, you would have wanted me to move" I protested.

"Whatever"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stretches and I made my way towards the bathroom.

I opened it and leaned on the wall for support.

I unzipped my pants and took well a whizz.

I washed my hands and made my way to the room.

"Took you long enough Clifford" Luke said as he turned off the Tv.

"Whatever Hemmings"

"Hey what time is it?" I asked as I sat on the middle of the bed.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket. "uh 3:23 why?"

"Shitty shit. I had to go to the music store with Ashton" I said as I got off the bed and looked through my clothes.

I picked out a random band tee and some skinny jeans. I didn't bother telling Luke so I just changed in front of him.

He smirked when I took off my shirt. I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay I'll take you" he said pulling his shirt over his head revealing even more tattoos.

"Okay well Im going to call Ashton and tell him ill meet him there" I told him.

He nodded and headed down stairs.

I ran my hand through my hair and made my way downstairs slowly since you my leg.

When I got down Liz was making some lunch.

"Hello Mrs. Hemmings" I waved to her who smiled.

"Just call me Liz"

I nodded and sat on the table and just awkwardly sat there.

"Here you go" She handed me a plate with two sandwiches on it.

"Thank you"

She smiled and payed her attention to the stove.

I don't know way but I always eat a little bit probably because I'm just going to throw it up later.

Moments later Luke came into the kitchen and grabbed a sandwich from my plate which I didn't mind.

"Mum me and Michael are going to go the music store we'll be back around 6 or 7" Luke said as he struggled to put his sweater over his body.

'"Okay no violence, drugs, or sex"

"I can only promise two of those things are not happening"

✖✖✖✖✖✖

"Okay it's right here" I told Luke who pulled into the parking lot of local music store.

We both got out of the car and into the store.

I looked around the aisles until I saw Ashton.

He was admiring a drum set when he saw me and then just gave Luke a look.

"Hey I'm sorry I'm late" I said awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

"Nah mate its okay. I got here about 30 minutes ago" he said giving a apoplectic smile.

I nodded and I went to admired at the guitars. "This one looks amazing" I turned around to see Luke looking and pointing at the guitar I was looking at.

It was black and it just looked amazing in my opinion. "To bad I can't afford it" I said shrugging and looking away from the guitar.

I pushed my hands into my pockets and slowly walked to Ashton.

"Wait!" I felt Luke grab my wrist making let out a small whimper.

"Can I..well I'm not asking you...but um well...I'm going to buy it for you..." he said looking into my eyes and locking fingers with mine.

"Uh-"

"No no no. I know what I'm doing. I'm getting it for you. Besides we can sing together ha maybe form a band. But if you don't want to then you don't have to you know? if you do then you can just tell me and whatever" he said bringing me into a hug.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive"

I sighed knowing there's no way to stop him.

He smiled and grabbed the guitar from the hook and pulled me to the counter.

"Is this all?" The snobby clerk asked.

"Yes" Luke said rolling his eyes and getting his wallet from his jacket.

My eyes widened when I saw the price. I was positive that he didn't have to do this. 100%.

Luke gave the clerk the money and the clerk placed the guitar into a case.

"Damn that guitar nice" Ashton said as he walked over to me and Luke.

"Yeah I got it for him" Luke said smirking at me which made me blush.

"Awww Muke" Ashton cooed making a heart shape out of his hands.

"Ha whatever" I said giving Luke a cuddly hug.

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

Awwww Luke got Mikey a guitar!;3 Muke is so cute. lol Ashton