two

Chapter 2

After my classes it was lunch time. I'm not the kind of kid to make friends. Even if I did they will find other friends because I was too quiet or I wasn't popular and so on.

I went to the lunch line and grab a tray. I grab whatever that they were serving.

After I get my food I scan the area for a empty table. Sadly there's a table next to Luke and his friends. I look around again not wanting to sit aside Luke.  Sadly there's no other tables so I go to the table.

I sit down and put my food on the table. I look up to see Luke standing up. I'm praying that he wouldn't walk over to me. Luckily my prayers were heard when Ashton came and sat down across from me. I looked in the corner of my eye to see Luke siting back down. I smirk and started talking to Ashton.

*Luke's POV *

I noticed Michael getting his food and looking for a table. I smiled when there was a table right next to us. He looked disappointed realizing he had no choice.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go over there. " I said pointing to the table where Michael was sitting at.

"Really with that wimp? Why don't you go over there with those girls over there?" Max pointed to a bunch of girls putting in make up.

"Yeah why the fuck him? You should be with the ladies especially her over there" James pointed to a girl who was kinda was staring at us like we were candy or something.

"uh maybe" I said unsure of myself.

I have a reputation for  being a player. And I take the name with pride.

I get up and walk over to Michael  when I see some other guy sit down next to him. shit I told myself He was with a very muscular guy with curly dirty blonde hair with a black bandana in his hair.. I got a bit scared. Luke Hemmings finally beat up by a very muscular boy everywhere at school. I didn't want that to happened.  I awkwardly sit back down in my seat and I look over to Michael see him having a hood time with the muscular guy. I give her a glare even though he isn't looking at me but I bet he knows I am.

*Michael's POV *

After talking to Ashton, almost choking on my apple because of his weird jokes, I got up and threw my thrash away. I wave goodbye to  Ashton and he waves goodbye and walks at the cafeteria.

I walk outside to get some fresh air when I feel someone grabbing my wrists and pulling me into a kiss. I push away to find a boy smiling.

"haha your little friend can't save you know." he said smiling.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!" I yelled at him wiping my mouth.

"haha I know you like it." he said.

"sorry to burst your bubble but no I didn't." I said with pride.

"how about this one." he came in for a other kiss when I wasn't looking.

I mentally slap myself.  I can't believe he did it again. I was thinking on kicking him in the balls but then again that would be rude even if I had a good reason.

He pulled away.  I just stood there with a 'I can't believe you did that' face.

"Haha your cute. Maybe I'll stick with you." Then he left before I couldn't say anything. I mentally kept slapping myself through my classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

comment & vote!! please I'm begging you * stands on knees* please? *does puppy eyes*

Sorry it's short →_→

                                 -Nat the Cat