Sixteen

Chapter 16

*Luke's P.O.V*

"Michael? MICHAEL WAKE UP! Oh no god please no. Michael stay with me I need you please!!" I screamed shaking Michael.

The driver of the 18-wheeler called the ambulance as I hold on to Michael.

Tears falling off my eyes and onto Michael's shirt.

I cried into Michael chest when I heard sirens.

They came and asked who was injured. The truck driver told them Michael wasn't moving and I had cuts on my face.

They nodded and came to get us.

They picked up Michael and put him onto the gurney and they grabbed me and pulled me into the ambulance doors.

They asked what happen and I told them. They put a oxygen mask on his face. Luckily he was breathing which made me calm down a little.

I looked at Michael and the state he was in. I looked at his pale skin, his beautiful pastel pink hair, his plump lips.

Everything about him was perfect.

We reached the hospital only in about 10 to 15 minutes.

They rushed Michael to the emergency room while they took me to a room to clean up my cuts.

They stitched up my cuts and handed me a gown. At first I didn't want to put it on but they made me.

After they checked I was okay they left me here alone in my room.

I stay up thinking about Michael all day. I did this to him. I thought to myself.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

*****

I woke up to the sound of a nurse telling me that I needed to eat.

She handed me a sandwich and some milk and left.

I placed the food on the counter. I didn't bother to eat anything.

I called the nurse one more time. "yes sir?" she said opening the door a crack.

"Can I go see my friend?" I asked her.

"What's his name?"

"Michael Clifford"

"Okay he's in the room 201" she said closing the door behind her.

I got up but when I did I noticed I had a cast on my arm.

What I broke my arm? I asked myself.

I shake the thoughts away and I got up walking over to the door.

I turned the knob and I walked out into the hallway.

I looked at the room numbers when I finally saw 201.

I opened it to find Michael on the bed with his leg up in the air.

H-He broke his leg? I asked myself.

I slowly walked over to him.

He saw me and he quickly sighed in relief. "How you're doing?" I asked pulling a chair and setting it down next to his bed.

"Besides having a broken leg? I'm okay" he said looking at me with a smile.

I let out a dry laugh and I grabbed his hand. "I'm glad your okay" I said rubbing his hand with my thumb.

He grinned and saw my arm. "are you okay?" he asked turning away from my arm and at me.

"I guess" I said shrugging. I chuckled and he stroked my hair. "We'll I'm glad your okay."he said laughing.

I let out a chuckle and I gave him a hug , well with one arm.

"I love you" he said softly.

" I love you too" I said giving him a peck on the cheek.

He blushed and giggled.

"I love your giggle" I told him which made him blushed harder.

" Never leave me" he told me taking my hand in his.

"Never"

************************************

SHITTY I KNOW SORRY