Intimate Evening

WARNING: HOLY WATER WILL BE NEEDED AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER

I took Jennie to the park. There was soft music playing and children playing all around us. I walked with Jennie's hand in mine,
"This is nice." I hummed. We walked to the ice cream shop and ordered.

"Lisa you eat like an animal, you have food all over your face." My face turned red,
"Let me get it for you." Jennie leaned over the table and swiped her thumb across my chin. She sucked her thumb cleaning off the ice cream.
"You look gorgeous." I whispered to her, causing her to blush. She grabbed my hand and we continued eating in silence.

"You know we have something to finish right?" I looked at Jennie confused as we walked back to our dorm.
"Really?"
"Yeah." She stopped me and pulled me to her.
"J-Jennie!"
She smirked and kissed me passionately. I pulled away and grabbed her hand. We ran back to the dorm and the moment I got inside our room I pushed her petite frame on the door. I let my hands fall to her waist and kissed her with an intense need, a hunger. Jennie's sweet moaned flowed through my mind and I grew hotter and hotter, hunger and hunger.
"Jennie.... I want you. I need you now."
"I want you too." Her tone was low and rough which only made me want her more. I picked her up and placed her on the bed. As I hovered above her I took in her clothed body. I slowly took off my shirt and leaned back down kissing Jennie tenderly. I bit her lip begging for entrance. I dominated her tongue exploring her sweet mouth, gasping and moaning in pleasure. My hands found there way under her shirt and I lifted it above her head. She pulled off my pants and I did the same to her. We were both in our underwear and we stopped for a second enjoying each other's bodies.
"Lisa...I want you inside me. I can't wait anymore."
I felt myself get wetter just from Jennie's words and grinder my knee on her clothed core. Jennie moaned and I unhooked her bra revealing her perfect breasts. I latched onto her breast hungrily, nibbling and sucking on her erect nipple. I massaged her other breast and felt Jennie's hips grinding up against my thigh.
"Lisa...."
I began to kiss down her glorious abs, I looked up for consent a Jennie nodded. I pulled off her underwear slowly, revealing her vagina. I hovered my finger above her entrance, I rubbed her clit and Jennie immediately reacted. I played with her folds and attached my tongue to her clit, sucking gently. I slowly pushed two fingers into her vagina, Jennie started squirming at my touch.
"Lisa...Oh god."
I pushed my fingers in and out and began sucking rougher.
I felt my bra being unhooked, I stopped sucking her clit and removed my fingers. I took my underwear off and it landed on the floor. Jennie sat up and I placed my thigh over her leg and brought us together. I began grinding my wet vagina onto hers creating a friction that felt like I was in heaven. I let out moan after moan as Jennie did too.
"Lisa... I'm...!"
I stopped grinding and let her calm down.
"Not yet...." Jennie huffed out and nodded. Her chest heaving up and down causing me to have an orgasm just from watching. I fell on my back my back arched and my legs shaking. Jennie crawled to my entrance and pushed her tongue inside. I felt myself cum on her. She looked up my juices coating her mouth.
"S-sorry." Jennie smiled,
"It's okay." Jennie crawled on top of me and kissed me letting me taste myself. I began to finger Jennie as we kissed, she let out a moan into my mouth and began to ride my fingers, I added another finger and Jennie moaned even louder. I've never been so close to someone. I looked at Jennie, her breasts bouncing up and down as she rode my fingers. I bit my lip and grabbed her breast with my free hand, I twisted her nipple. She let out a loud moan, she looked like a goddess above me. The sweat forming on her forehead made me even more turned on. Jennie breathed heavily and I felt her walls tighten around my fingers. I turned her on her back and sucked her clit causing her to cum. I licked her glorious juices. I felt her slap my ass and I let out a soft whimper.  My whole body was on fire.
"Lisa I love you."
"I love you too."
I kissed her and laid on top of her breathing heavily. I pushed myself up and changed our positions. Our bodies were together, we fit like together like puzzle pieces, I began to lick her entrance and she sucked on my clit. I grabbed onto her ass and slapped it. She let out moans and screams of pleasure. We both hit our high again and came together. My face coated with her juices I pulled away and breathed heavily. I sat up and faced Jennie, her chest was going up and down from her heavy breathing. Her hair was damp and all over her face. She looked so gorgeous.
"Jennie you're gorgeous." She blushed and I kissed her gently.
"That was incredible Lisa." I pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly never wanting to let go. Jennie buried her face in my neck and began sucking on it gently leaving marks. I never want this night to end.