First

"So did you tell her?!" Jisoo asked impatiently. I nodded and Jisoo gave me a tight hug.
"We should do something together." Rosè said,
"Like what?" Jennie perked up,
"Hmm how about a movie night? Snacks on us because of what happened last night...." Jisoo said embarrassed,
"Yes! That sounds like fun!" Jennie got up and did a little dorky dance. God I fall deeper for her everyday. I smiled at Jennie's behavior and hug her from behind. I planted a kiss on her cheek and she blushed. Jisoo and Rosè both started to tease us.
"OUR LIL GAYS ARE GROWING UP SO FAST." Jisoo fake cried into Rosè's arms.

Jisoo jumped on the couch and grabbed the remote,
"Alright buckle yourselfs in for the best movie of all time! 3+ hours of gay!" Rosè groaned,
"We've watched this one hundred times already."
"Well get ready for one hundred and one!" Rosè crosses her arms but Jisoo embraced her and Rosè gave up on being angry.... for now. The title flashed on the screen,
The Handmaiden

Jennie slowly snuggled her way up to me, our hands intertwined. I glanced at Jisoo, she had a huge grin across her face. I turned my attention back to the movie and of course.... a sex scene began. The two female main characters were having sex for the first time, it was raw and passionate, full of love. Jisoo and Rosè were feeling it and also each other. Really Jisoo?! I look at Jennie, she was stroking my arm. Here eyes weren't the ones I were used too. Usually they were soft but now they were intense, as if she was undressing me with her eyes. I let out a shaky breathe, but before Jennie could move closer the sex scene was over. Jisoo and Rosè were no where to be seen but I knew where they went. Sure enough a loud moan was heard. I was already excited from the scene and now it was just me and Jennie. Alone. She squeezed my knee and traced circle around my knee, gracefully stroking up to my arm. She got closer, I bit my lip in anticipation. I couldn't wait any longer and smashed our lips together. Moaning in release, I wanted to show her how much I've fallen for her. I began to push her down on the couch crawling on top of her. I pounce on her lips again, our lips creating a perfect rhythm. It was as if we were meant to be together, her perfect lips that tasted like heaven on my own. I licked her bottom lip begging for entrance. She was hesitant at first but agreed. Our tongues began to fight for dominance. Our tongues began dancing together, working together. I pulled back breathing heavily. Jennie stuck her tongue out and I sucked on it. I pulled Jennie closer to me, she pulled back and placed her forehead on mine.
"Lisa....." Jennie huffed out in a rough tone.
"Jennie..." I smirked and looked at her lips. I kissed her again, this time there was nothing behind it. No lust, no urgency, no expectations. Just love, it was tender and gentle. I held Jennie's face and pulled away slowly. Basking in the loving kiss we just shared.
"Jennie this might be fast but... I-
"Love you" Jennie finished my sentence. I pecked her lips once more and sat backup. Jennie sat on my lap and I held her. I was smiling like an idiot, she loves me too. We continued watching the movie together, but all I had on my mind was, Jennie, Jennie, Jennie.

I heard soft snores from Jennie. I was about to say something when I noticed her asleep on my lap. She looked so innocent, angelic. I picked her up and carried her bridal style to our room. I placed her down gently and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and laid next to her. My eyes became heavy and I drifted off to sleep.