Secrets

My skin felt warm as I opened my eyes to the sun shining brightly through the large windows. I covered my eyes blinded temporarily from the light, I stood and rubbed my eyes. My back was sore from the weird position I fell asleep in. I looked around dazed and found a neatly written note waiting for me.
"Lisa, I went to school. Please make yourself at home. I left food in the mini fridge by my bed. Help yourself."

Don't mind if I do.

I had a feast on ramen and rice that Jennie left in her mini fridge. I hadn't eaten so much since I was kicked out of my house. I cleaned up my mess and stared at Jennie's note, her handwriting was so neat. It was incredibly enticing for some weird reason. I sat on her bed only to be greeted with her intoxicating smell. Fresh flowers, mixed with a hint of vanilla. I slowly laid down and inhaled the scent deeply. I smiled to myself feeling warm and fell asleep once more.

"Lisa~" I grumbled grabbing the person attempting to wake me up to me. All I heard was a few shocked grumbled and then stillness from the person melting into my embrace.

My eyes were still heavy but I opened them slowly, I went to stand but my arm was pinned under something.... more like someone. Jennie. I was currently embracing her peaceful sleeping body. I was confused and automatically ripped my arm from under her. She only mumbled a bit and fell back to sleep. I studied her face, how soft her skin looked, how delicate and pure she looked. I let out a sigh of relief and went to the floor to sit.
"Lisa?" Damn her rough voice was making my heart thump out of my chest.
"Yes Jennie?" She lifted herself up and pouted,
"Why are you down there instead of up here?" I looked at her uncertain,
"I don't know, you tell me what we should do to solve this problem?" I've always been good with words, I smirked at Jennie to seal the deal,
"Oh I know! You come up here silly and we can talk. I want to get to know you Lisa." Her gummy smile quickly spread across her face and I gladly joined her,
"So Jennie, how was school?" Her face fell immediately.

Flashback, Jennie POV
"Jennie!!!"
I turned to see no one other then Mark,
"Hey Mark." He kissed me roughly,
"Miss me?" I smiled although I hated him,
"I am"
"Good, I have a surprise for you baby." I got nervous, Mark was never this giddy or kind.
"Oh....okay." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the cafeteria. My heart dropped as my biggest secret, my biggest shame was revealed. I felt my eyes burning but I dare not cry.
"We are over Jennie, never use your homo lover to embarrass me again." He kissed my cheek and walked away. All I could do was clench my fist and look at what he did.
KIM JENNIE IS A LESBIAN: A SLIDESHOW OF YEARS OF HOMO DISGRACE.
Was projected on the schools big screen with private pictures and conversation between me and my few girl flings.

I couldn't help it anymore, my anger turned to rage, my rage turned to hate, my hate turned into sadness. My nails dug into my hand began to draw blood as I tighten my grip. People walking around me, judging me and glaring in disgust. I just HAD to go to a private Christian school.
"Kim Jennie please head to the principal's office immediately." The loud speaker spoke, my biggest fear was happening. This is real. I'm so screwed.
-
"Jennie." The principal spoke in a cold tone. I entered his office nervously. His office was small and had only a picture of Jesus behind him and his oak desk. I stood in front of him and bowed out of respect. He took his glasses off and rubbed his eyes. He placed them on his desk and crossed his arms,
"Jennie.... The Bible says 'man mustn't lay with man' that goes for you too young lady." I only nodded,
"Jennie, you have to options. One, homo reversal therapy. Two, you are expelled immediately." My jaw dropped. What should I do?! If I'm expelled for being a lesbian my parents will find out!"
"Sir, if I take the therapy.... do my parents need to know?" He nodded a no and I let out a sigh.
"Okay.... I'll take the therapy.....for I am living in sin." I dropped my head in shame at the words I spoke,
"Oh Jennie! Thank you! Thank you for getting rid of that horrible demon inside of you and handing yourself to god." He smiled and I was dismissed.

What the hell did I just do?

FLASH BACK OVER