Cum Dumpster

One week
One day
All the love that you threw away.
"LISA!"
My boss's heated voice shattered my lyric flow. I put my pen down annoyingly and shoved the paper messily in my pocket.
"Yes Boss-unnie?" I mustered up the most genuine smile I could.
"What did I tell you about slaking off!? Get back to cleaning the men's bathroom, it reeks of semen." I wrinkled my nose and headed for the janitors closet. Working at Seoul's best movie theater was my absolute favorite thing in the world.... God one day I'll be a famous lyricist and I'll get out of this hell hole. As always I swallow my pride and begin mopping semen off the stained black floor. God don't men know how to aim.
MUMMFF
I quickly snapped my head to the closed stall. Great someone's either, A) Fucking or B) Getting Raped. And from the screams of horror I knew it was B. Being in these situations every day you would think I would get used to the disgusting acts these animals pull, but no. Hearing the girl's screams and pleads for help pulled at my heart strings. I put my long blonde hair into a ponytail and rolled up my sleeves.
BANG BANG
I knocked loudly on the stall door,
"Hey asshole!! She's not your cum dumpster!!! Open up before I beat your sorry ass!" A large muscular man opened the door, not even attempting to hid his member. I looked at him disgustingly. I glanced at the shaking girl in the corner and back at the trash,
"She's my girlfriend, so fuck off." I glanced back at the girl,
"Right Jennie?"
Jennie nodded quickly. I looked back at the man and crossed my arms.
"No, you need to leave." He gritted his teeth and sipped his pants.
"Listen Bitch. Get out of my face or I'll break your teeth." I raised my eyebrow.
"I'd like to see you try."
WAM
His left fist collided with my cheek. The girl screamed through her tears. I whipped the blood off my lip and ran full speed punching him in the stomach. He countered me and put me in a headlock. He began chocking me and I clawed his arm gasping for air.
"You're killing her!! Mark stop!" He was distracted by his girlfriend's pleads so I took the chance to elbowed his crouch and turned around to kick his balls. He immediately fell to the floor. I got on top of him and punched him repeatedly until he was unconscious. I got off and was breathing heavy, I glanced at the mirror and saw little damage. You really beat that asshole up. A timid Jennie stepped out from the bathroom her clothes ripped but still covered her. Although I couldn't see her face clearly she was absolutely stunning, her long brown hair, perfect figure, and her sultry tone. She kept her head down,
"Thank you....." I smiled and extend my hand,
"I'm Lisa, if this asshole ever try's to touch you again, you know where to find me." She shook my hand with her head down still.
"I'm Jennie...." I let go of her hand and walked her to the entrance of the theater with her hanging on me like a lifeless corps.
"Get home safe okay?" Jennie just nodded,
"Do you have a phone?" She asked suddenly, I scratched the back of my neck embarrassed,
"No... I can't afford one." I awkwardly laughed.
"Oh.... when will I see you again?" She looked at me with pleading eyes, I swear I was lost in her eyes for a moment, in her striking features. Her eyes were catlike and her lips were plump and full.
"I don't know, I hope so-"
"LISA YOU LITTLE SHIT HEAD FAGGOT!!! GET IN HERE NOW!!!!" With that wake up call I rushed back into the theater, while mouthing a sorry to Jennie, to meet with my hellish boss. Her face was red with anger.
"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! HOW DARE YOU HIT OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!! THATS IT YOU HERO FAGGOT!!! YOU'RE FIRED!!!!" My boss slapped me and pushed me to the streets. I was left with my jaw hanging. I had no one and no where to go.
"Fucking hell." I said out loud to myself,
"I'm sorry I got you fired." Jennie's shy voice surprised me,
"It's okay, I just don't have anywhere to go. I slept in the janitors closet so now....." I laughed a humorless laugh.
"Now I'm on my own... again." I felt tears threatening to fall as I walked away from a frozen Jennie.
"Wait! Lisa!"
I turned around,
"You can stay with me."