Chapter 15 - Niall

~Louis' POV~

"wh-who are you people?" Niall asked.

"Nurse!" Zayn called.

"What happened boys?" one of the nurses asked.

"We don't know, it seems he lost his memory.." I said.

"ok we'll take him and take tests" They left with Niall.

"So both of the Horans are in trouble..." Harry said.

We waited there not saying anything it was kinda awkward. About an hour later the doctor came out.

"Hello boys, so Niall Horan has amnesia. Has he hit anything hard? Has he been going through a lot of stress?"

"He went through a lot of stress today and ummm..." Liam said.

"Oh his head got banged into a car window earlier today, we took him to the hospital but they said he was fine." Zayn said.

"Well that's what caused his amnesia."

"Why didn't it take affect when he hit his head?" I asked.

"Sometimes amnesia can take affect hours away."

"Will he get his memory back?" Harry asked.

"It all depends on his brain. Its too early to tell. We put him to sleep hoping that his memory will recover"

"What about his sister Brittany Horan?" Zayn asked.

"She is still in a coma. We still don't know what caused it and probably won't know what caused it."

"ok thank you" I said. He nodded and walked away.

"What about London?" Liam asked.

"What about her? She's dead." I said.

"What about her family? Shouldn't we go to jail for this?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, we just arrested a criminal we just killed her and anyways she killed children! I don;t know about her family but she deserved what she got. She was using people for their money."

Liam nodded and went back to his phone probably doing some kind of twitter following spree. I went on my phone and texted Eleanor while Harry and Zayn were playing cards. 

~Niall's POV~

Where am I? I looked around oh there I am. Wait what. There I am sleeping, ugh I look so pale. Where's my mum? She's suppose to be here with me. Why the hell can I look at myself? I turned around, there was this nurse lady. She was in her late 30's. She looked pretty old not even that hot. She was writing something on a clipboard then went out. I'm bored I'll just follow her. I followed her to the waiting room. There are those boys that called me Niall. Wait is my name even Niall? I though it was James. 

"Hi boys, so we put Niall to sleep and it seems that he... has fell into a coma. I'm sorry."

Oh so my name is Niall. The boys looked stressed and stressed out even more after the news.

"Errmm can I talk to you?" the curly one said. The nurse nodded. I followed them out to the hallway. I watched him flirt and she would giggle and blush.  What are you doing flirting to a 40 year old woman, man? 

"So basically..errm..can I have your number and we can talk..you know"

"I'm sorry Harry, you seem nice but I'm already seeing someone. Nice to meet you though" She walked away. 

So his name is Harry, apparently interested in older women and just got rejected. 

He walked back into the waiting room. I followed. 

"Rejected?" The one in stripes said.

"Shut up Louis."  So his name is Louis. 

"What happened" the one in plaid said.

"Well Liam, she ummm...was seeing someone else" So his name is Liam.

"Harry trust me you will find the girl of your dreams and she will love you for you. She will be a fan but loves you for who you are not some famous guy. You just haven't met her yet. But you will, you will go through many breakups but hey lifes like a roller coaster." 

Wow that was deep man. Really deep. And he's famous?

"Thanks Zayn" 

So this guy who is deep as fuck is Zayn. 

"Should we call Paul about Niall?" Liam said. 

Oh so there's another one?

"Yea, Zayn you call" Louis said. He nodded and went off. 

I sighed. There's nothing interesting. I went back to my room and lied on my body. I fell asleep going back into my body.