Chapter 14 - The Hospital

~Niall's POV~

"What?....Can I?...DO you know?...Is..she?" I hung up.

"Lads!! Car Now!" All the boys came downstairs and all got into Harry's new car. We ran into the hospital.

"Brittany Elizabeth Horan?" 

"Room 829"

"thanks" I ran into the elevator with the boys and waited in the elevator for floor 8. The boys went to the waiting room to give me some time with Brittany. I ran into her room but it was locked. All I could do was look through the window. I heard a long beep. I looked through the window and I saw a doctor on top of her. He was using those shock pads.

"Clear" He pushed it into her chest. Nothing.

"Clear" Nothing.

"Clear" Nothing.

"C'mon Clear" She came back.

The nurses started doing test and were blocking the view. The doctor came out and had a concerned look on his face.

"Mr. Horan?"

"Yes?"

"Brittany, when she came in she was passed out because she was bleeding eternally. We fixed that and then she woke up unsuspectingly. When she was awake for a few minutes her heart gave up, we found out that she had a heart attack. I just revived her as you see and the nurses think she has fell into a coma. We don't know why. We are doing the best we can right now for her, but we think this coma thing is kinda good for her body to rest and heal. We don't know exactly when she is going to wake up but we are hoping soon. Good Luck." He walked away.

I went back to the boys in the waiting room.

"I can't lose her."

"What happened?" Liam asked.

"D-Dont you guys know? I told you already didn't I?"

"No, you just told us to get in the car and drive to the hospital. You kept quiet the whole time." Harry said.

"o-oh well I got a call from the front desk and said to come to hospital quickly and Brittany might not make it and hung up"

"And what happened in her room?" Zayn said.

"Who a-are we talking about again?"

"Your sister Brittany. Niall are you ok?" Louis asked.

"I-I have a sister. Who's Niall?"

"Nurse!" 

"Who are you people?" I backed away. They don't look familiar. Do they? Where's mum and dad?

These nurses came in and it was just all a blur. These guys were talking and the nurses were all concerned. They took me to this big white room. And started all these tests. There's nothing wrong with me. I live in Mullingar with my mum, dad and Greg. And I'm a junior in high school. Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What happens to Niall? Will Brittany wake up? 

So I made another story called I Bullied Niall Horan? Check it out please! Comment and vote! Sorry, for the short chapter and another cliffhanger. :) And Happy 2nd year anniversary of One Direction!