Chapter 4- Talking to Angels

"Liam, what happened?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry Ni" Liam said.

"Liam just tell me what happened"

"Well I was watching the news and there was this car accident and your brother and dad didnt make it"

"What?!" I started sobbing and finally I stopped knowing that they were with mum now.

"I'm so sorry Niall and Danielle broke up with me"

"I'm sorry Liam, why did she break up"

"Remember that time we were at this club and I was talking to one of your old friends"

"yea"

"she thought I was cheating" 

"I knew you loved her Liam, I'm sorry"

"And I'm sorry about your dad, mum, and brother lad"

"We all get through tough times eh" I looked at Brittany.

"What happened to Brittany?" I asked. She had a stunned look on her face.

"I don't know she was just sitting here and watching me cry" 

I kneeled next to Brittany and asked her.

"Brittany, what's wrong?"

"Who were those people in the car accident and I don't have another brother.. do I?" She asked. Oh my gosh I totally forgot to tell her about Greg.

"You do have another older brother named Greg"

"Oh, Niall do you remember you promising about talking to mum tonight?"

"Yea what about it" I asked.

"well can we talk to Greg and dad too?"

"yea we will, hey Liam why don't you go talk to the boys while I go talk to our angels ok"

"ok" Liam said still crying and getting up heading the living room.

"come one lets go talk to mum, dad, and Greg" I said carrying Brittany off to my room next door. I opened the curtains and instructed her to kneel down next to the window. I put a table there so we can rest our elbows on it. I turned off all the lights and lit up some candles. I have only done this once ever since my mum died and she did get to talk to me and I was able to see her. Not everyone can do this cuz the priest did something during my baptism giving me the power to talk to any angels but only at night and only a female relative will be able to talk to them with me. I kneeled next to Brittany. I closed my eyes.

"Dear Lord, let me see my mother, father, and brother, who have passed away" I said. I opened my eyes and saw their faces I smiled. 

"Brittany do you see mum, dad, and Greg?"

"Yea, I would date Greg if he wasn't my brother" she said. I chuckled.

"Brittany you can talk now"

"Hi mum, dad, and Greg I love you. I wish I could have met you dad and Greg but I still love you becuz you're family. Mum I love you lots because you sacrificed your life for me and Niall is taking good care of me. I will join you up in heaven in about 100 years. Just wait for me, Love you lots" she said. I saw tears flow down her cheeks and I was crying to.

"Hi mum, dad, and Greg I love you so much. Mum you have given birth to such a sweet girl and she has the voice of an angel. Greg and dad, I remember those good times when we went fishing. I miss those days and I wish you could've meet Brittany and you will in about 100 years. I promise I'll see you later ok. Just wait. I love you" I said. In my mind I heard their voices saying I love you.

"Brittany, do you hear them" I asked.

"yea, they love me back" she said. She smiled and looked at me. They faded away since the ceremony has ended.

"Where did they go?" Brittany asked.

"They went back to heaven"

"when can we see them again"

"not in a while maybe a couple of years"

"ok, I'm hungry lets go eat" She said.

"Ok let's go, but I bet I will eat more than you" I said.

"Are you challenging the food master"

"haha yea"

"challenge accepted." she smirked.

We left my room and headed to the kitchen to have our eating competition.