Chapter 6 - New girl in life

I came downstairs and ate 3 pancakes and Brittany only ate cereal. Then Harry came down in just boxers.

"Hey, Niall. You still haven't found your princess yet. You haven't even had a date ever since Brittany came to this world." Louis said.

"I know, Ive been too busy watching Brittany"

"Well why don't you ask that girlfriend to watch her only in meetings or something" Liam suggested.

"I guess but how am I suppose to find a girl? I'm not just gonna go on the Internet and pick some random girl"

"Hey Zayn remember that beautiful girl named London?" Harry said.

"Oh yea, shes a hottie" Zayn said.

"Why dont we hook her up with Niall" Harry said.

"Im right here guys" I said.

"The only reason Zayn will says yes is because he will get to see her more often, right Zayn" Liam said.

"maybe" Zayn muttered.

"So, poor Nialler will get a princess and will happily get married while Zayn is jealous of Niall and will marry Liam" Louis said. Zayn looked at Liam and smirked.

"WHOA, Im pretty sure that I will marry a lovely girl later on" Liam said. Zayn frowned and started fake crying.

"But you havent fucked anyone yet" Harry said.

"Don't you believe in sex AFTER marriage" I said.

"no" Harry said.

"Wow" Liam said. Brittany looked at Harry confusingly.

"Harry what do you mean by fucked each other" Brittany asked. My eyes widened and looked at Harry.

"Well, its how they make babies together. So first the guy slides his-" Harry got interrupted.

"DUDE!!!" I yelled.

"What?" Harry said.

"You're not suppose to tell her at this age! Shes only 4" I yelled.

"And..." Harry said.

"I don't think I would complaints from the teacher saying how she talks about how to make babies with other students"

"Who said she was going to school, I thought Zayn, Louis, and I were going to home school her" Harry said.

"Well, I dont want her to be perverted already" 

"Whats perverted" Brittany asked.

"Its when you get really horny" Harry said.

"whats horny"

"DON'T YOU TELL HER!" I yelled.

"ugh fine." Harry said getting a plate from the cupboards.

"Niall, why cant he tell me? I'm learning." Brittany said.

"You can learn when you get older ok?"

"ok" Brittany said as she walked up the stairs to her room.

"How the hell did we get from the subject of Niall getting a girlfriend to sex" Zayn said.

"Well, Harry brought up the idea of how  Liam never had sex with his girlfriends and apparently Brittany heard" Louis said.

"Have you really never had sex with any girlfriends?" I asked.

"nah, I don't think they would be ready" Liam said.

"Well why dont you ask" Harry said. I looked at him.

"Do you expect for Liam to go up to his girlfriend and say Hey do you want to have sex" I said.

"Well yea, I do that with girls at the bar and they are ok with it." Harry said.

"wow, and you dont even know the girl"

"But I know her name"

"wow Harry wow"

"so lets get London over here at around 3:00 so she can meet Niall" Zayn said.

"Ok" I said. I went upstairs to take a shower and get dressed.

I went into Brittany's room and saw her asleep with her laptop under her pillow. She doesn't use it a lot, only to skype me and stuff.

I closed her door slowly and went downstairs. I saw London she was gorgeous . She had hazel eyes with blonde hair. She was wearing a tank top with black jeans and high heels.

PICTURE ON THE SIDE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>

"Hi, I'm Niall Horan" I said. Still shocked by her stunning look.

"I'm London Camilla" She smiled. That smile made me melt. I looked at Zayn and he was thinking the same as me by the way he looked at her. I started daydreaming of what we could do together.

"Hey, Um Niall, we kinda have to go to an emergency meeting and London agreed to watch Brittany while we are there come on" Liam said. I snapped out of the dream and followed Liam out the door. I waved goodbye to her and she blew me a kiss. I think I just fell in love.

~ London's POV~

I was winning this boy's heart. I didn't like him that much. His Irish accent was annoying but at least he dyed his hair so then it wont be that ugly brunette color. The thing I liked most about him was that he had money. I would be rich. He left after I blew him a kiss. They closed the door and drove out of the parkway. I wonder how can I get rid of this girl, so I can have him all to me. Maybe, I should just hire some criminals and let them kidnap her or something. Maybe. This boy is such an idiot, did he really think that a model for Victoria's Secret would really like him. Please. I'm only here for the money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment. I am sending no hate to Niall what so ever. I love Niall, he is a sweetheart and one of the most sexiest boys I've seen. So, will Niall find out about her being a gold digger? Will Brittany get kidnapped? And remember the picture of this girl is on the side of this story if you scroll up or down. I don't really know I think its somewhere in the middle. Sorry for the short chapter but vote and comment !