Chapter 1- The News

A/N First fanfic...

Chapter 1

~ Niall's POV ~

“Ni, We are leaving for the airport in 10 minutes!” Paul yelled from the other room. I still can't get over how far One Direction has gotten since X-Factor. We just finished the European leg of our world tour and we leave for America next week. Thankfully management let me go home to Mullingar for a couple days to go see my mom.

My phone starts buzzing just as I am about to leave my room. "Hello?" I answer.

"Niall? I have some really great news!" I hear my mum say excitedly.

"What is it?" I ask a bit suspiciously what was so great that it couldn’t wait until I got to Ireland this afternoon.

"You have a new baby sister!"

"Really?! Well that's great news, what's her name?” I exclaim before realizing a minor detail. “How did you get pregnant if dad is overseas?"

"He went overseas with your brother a week after and I got pregnant. Her name is Brittany Elizabeth Horan" she explained, suddenly sounding in pain.

"That's a beautiful name mum. Are you okay you don’t sound so good?”

"Erm, yea, I just have a couple medical issues but I'll be fine honey. I can’t wait until you get here and meet her. You’re going to love her." My mum changes the subject instantly. Something about her voice is worrying me.

"Are you sure your okay? I will be there tonight and whatever it is we can get through it together." I sigh.

"yes I will, see you tonight ok?"

"yea, I love you mum"

"I love you too Niall. More then you could imagine." She says before hanging up. The last part left me way more worried then before but the other part was ecstatic to tell the boys the amazing news. I ran out of the living room in the tour bus and found the boys in the kitchen.

"Great new boys!!" I yelled bouncing up and down excitedly.

"You have a girlfriend YAY!!" Louis yelled mocking my excitement.

"Sadly no, but I have a new girl in my life!" I laugh blushing a little.

"You got married?!" Harry said as his eyes grew wide. “Wait when!? You have been in your room packing the last two days!?”

"No but I have a baby sister!”

"yay!!" Zayn yelled as they all ran up to me and hugged me.

"What's her name" Liam asked.

"Brittany Elizabeth Horan" I smile trying to imagine what she looks like.