Chapter Six: Gods and Monsters

Song on the side reminds me of Lenny baby --->

BEAUTIFUL MOVIE POSTER 1 OF 2 ft. LENNY ON THE SIDE BY @adorkable!

Kinda iffy about this chapter....kind of boring and kind of weird.

Fluff and fluff and meanish Lenny. NEW CHARACTERS ;)

Schuyler doesn't know how she ended up in this position- actually, she does and it makes her think of how badly she doesn't want to stop.

All she can feel are the two freckled hands on her body, one moving up to her waist, the second steady on her thigh as lazy circles change from hard clenches and back to light touches. Her back is on a brick wall, and she should feel dirty- oh, she feels dirty- but she doesn't, not when the man that has his mouth ghosting over her neck with feathery touches could quite possibly her soulmate.

Seriously.

At this point it's all she could think of. Everything about Lennox just clicks. Is that what her dads were talking about when they met? Did they feel this magnetic pull to each other; did they fall into each other's arms and not want to fall out of them?

Her legs are tight around his torso, ankles touching to help him hold her up, but it doesn't seem like he's having any trouble. In fact, the only reason why he's probably pushing her up against a wall is for more comfort for her instead of him.

She shouldn't be making out in a back-alley, she should be at home, giving him a light kiss at the door and waving goodbye as she says how she hopes to do it again.

Except, that doesn't sound like much fun, it doesn't even sound a tiny bit of appetizing.

But this- this man, Lennox, with his eyes an emerald that looks a pale gold in the dim lighting, and his hands staying in a respectable distance of anything she'd like out of the way- except she wants him to go south of the border.

And she hasn't ever felt that way with anyone. For half of her high school career, she practically told herself she was asexual, told herself the reason why she didn't find anyone attractive was because she just didn't. But clearly, some abstract part of her mind was waiting for this man.

Callused and rough hands tug at the fabric of her khakis she still wore from work, and the crème sweater she threw on is threatening to be pulled up by his second palm fisting the knitted pattern. His hand dangles at the loose threads that stripe up the bottom of the sweater, promising to tear apart the knitting if needed be.

He's growling something, it's deep in his throat but it's incoherent particularly because her mouth is stuck to his. Those pouty lips she's been thinking of for three nights are finally on hers, and they're just as hungry as she.

It's a bit immature- to be all over each other with Lennox pushing her up the wall so he can nip at her jugular. They only had one date, one date that las- oh that felt good- ted the best hour and forty something minutes. He listened to her when she went on about wolves, nodded while she explained how if she got the chance, she'd abandon human society and live with her obsession for the rest of her life.

Hell, even listened to her talk about Tess, laughed when she told the story of how Tess forgot to lock her dorm room three weeks ago, and she saw her enjoying herself quite a bit with the college's quarterback and some guy from the corner-store.

"Mmmhm," it's a low hum from Lennox, one that makes her curl her fingers in his blonde hair, only to be rocketed to the wall. She'll probably have scrapes up her back from the bricks, and swollen lips by the time they're done, but she can't find herself to care- really she doesn't - because whatever he's doing with his tongue is making her go absolutely crazy.