Why was this not my first reaction?!

Hello lovely people, i have been gone for a bit, due to surgery! But i thought i would upload a chapther that will hopefully grab your attention :) Hope you all have a wonderful day! If you enjoy please remember to vote/comment! And if i am a lucky you will fan :D Thanks babes!!!! Some cuss words are in the chappy! And medical stuff i guess lol

~~~~~~~~ How is everyones summer? Let me know in the comments please! :)

I ended up flopping down on the balcony chair smiling when I got home, it felt nice, having someone seem genuinely interested in you. Being with Adam felt nice, he always put a smile on my face, just thinking about him i had a smile on my face. I was smiling until I began thinking about Eric, I don’t know everything about him just made me mad now. Some number I didn’t recognize began calling my phone, I didn’t answer.

How could a guy sleep with a girl then just disappear, or did he even sleep with me at all? These things I would kill to know but I guess I have to wait. Oh god. What if I am pregnant ?? What the hell, what if he had some disease?? These questions just filled up my head and I couldn’t help but freak out, I ran into Lucy’s room and woke her up.

“Lucy! Shit, fuck shit, fuck! Lucy!” I am screaming hectically, she quickly gets up.

“Casey calm down okay calm down, are you okay what’s wrong?” she says in her soothing voice.

“If I had sex with Eric while drunk I could be pregnant, or have a disease.” I say trying not to freak out. She just stares at me like why the hell was this not our first reaction!

“Oh gosh okay just calm down when need to make a doctors appointment okay just chill everything will be okay! Doctors can tell if you are still a virgin, if you have not ruptured anything. Have you ever ruptured anything down there?“ she asked me, her parents are ironically doctors.

“No, never for sure” I said shakily

“Good, we can go find out this will all work out” I listened to what she was saying trying to believe her, but my stomach was turned and I just blacked out.

---------------------Authors Note---------------------

Oh gosh Casey had a magical time with Adam, but it was short lived due to the reality of life and Eric.  Ahhh!! who is excited for the next chappy??? 

.......................................TO BE CONTINUED------------------------