Blured Memories

Sorry I haven't uploaded, I had every writers dream, writers block. well anyways heres a new chapter enjoy!! And i hope everyone had a great week!!!

 BLUR**************************************************************************************************

The party was a complete blur after the kiss/ make-out, I was either too into it or too drunk, who knows? I don't recall much, remind me to stay away from alcohol. I woke up the next morning with a note by my bed 'Killer time last night, Erik'. He drove me home? Shit, my car, i looked out the window it was there. What the hell, I cant recall anything. i picked up my phone and called Lucy. Ring...No answer. that is weird she never, never answers here phone. I was scared, I got on Etime to see if she was online but was hit with something i did not expect. "Damn i never thought i would be the last one " was Lucy's status, what she talking about? I decided i would log off  went to my home page to see something i hoped was a dream, me on top of Erik my back exposed, bare with a sheet attached to my lower back. What did i do. I was mortified scared and really felt liked i would pass out........ I woke up on my mothers bed with a hot rag on my head and my mother and father huddled around me.

"Casey!!! Oh thank my mother Katy Rest in peace, you are okay!!" she said suffocating me with a huge hug. She smelled like lavander, and her hair smelled like vanilla.

"Ow" i said she squeezed me really hard. Sort of annoyed with her affection.

"We heard a bang and we raced to your room you were on the floor you scared us to death!!" my first instinct was to be like' You didn't even phone the ambulance' but then again my parents are not the doctor kind of people, yeah right?

But this caring act didn't last long, her phone rang, then my dads phone rang and approximately 30 mins later I was home alone again, I considered calling Lucy but then I realized that if i was going to hear the worst news, i would want to hear it in person. I got in my car, on my way to ask her what i did, that i obviously did not remember. I just hoped it would not be as horrible as i imagine.

It was hot out, I turned my AC on and drove slowly but steady, I do not want to freak out, at least not yet.

I got into Lucy's driveway, i took a deep, deep breath and knocked on her door. My knuckles banged back and forth on the light wood. Unitl she aswered.

"Oh gosh, your gonna wanna sit down for this, Cas" she said with an expression i shall never forget.