News,Outbursts, and Beach Houses.

Here is a new, longer! :D Chapter I hope you enjoy! Please Comment/ vote/ fan if  you want!!!

I stood there waiting, not so patiently. I rang the doorbell a few more times, finally I heard footsteps coming to the door……. Finally.

“You can do this” I whispered to myself, a women dressed in a maids wear answered.

“Hello, how can I help you?” she asked.

“Um. Hi is Erik here?” I asked awkwardly.

“Erik is in Spain for the rest of the summer.” You have got to be kidding me, great I thought to myself, just wonderful.

“The rest of the summer?” I said hoping I heard her wrong.

“Yes he is visiting his cousin, would you like me to leave him a message for you?” Whoa, whoa cousin? Spain? What the heck was going on?

“Uh no thank you, um thanks anyways.” I said as I turned heading out.

Erik was in Spain out of all places, Spain. I mean I guess with my shit luck this was destined to happen. This would happen to me, just when I finally get enough balls to confront this, he is gone. I started to drive sticking my foot on the gas, hard. I was taking my anger out on the poor peddle. Speeding down the road felt good, I rolled down all my windows.

“I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING LIFE” I yelled at the top of my lungs, sarcastically.

This felt good, letting out my anger with full speed and wind in my hair, damn this was the life.

Well at least it was the life until the police sirens began to ring, and red and blue lights reflected on my rear view mirror. Fml. At this point I felt as if I had nothing to lose. I pressed my foot even harder on the gas peddle.

“Try and catch me now!!” I yelled, pressing down as hard as I could. Wait, what am I doing? What is wrong with me, stop I told myself. My foot eased off the peddle, I pulled over to the side of the road. The police man exited his vehicle . I was in some deep crap.

“Can I see your drivers license young lady” he said, I pulled out my bag and handed him my license.

“Do you understand you were going 50 over the limit, and you took a while to pull over?” he asked me.

“Yes, I am really sorry, I don’t know its not like me to do that kind of stuff, I swear. Please check my records I am squeaky clean.” I really hoped I could get myself out of this one.

“I will be right back, do not move” he said giving me the look, something about bald cops was so intimidating.

I just got pulled over by a cop, I am going to jail. Oh gosh I feel like I am going to puke.

“Breath, just breath” I told myself.  He was walking toward my car again.

“Your records say your clean, and I will take your word for it I am giving you a warning, be glad, most cops wouldn’t ” he said handing me my license.

“Thank you so much officer! I promise it will not happen again” I said driving off this time I remained at the speed limit. I am not the bad- ass type, something about breaking the rules was not appealing, yet it was wrong but right.

My house was empty as usual, mom and dad were at there damn jobs.

“Hello!” my yell echoed through the big empty house.

I decided to turn on some music and just lay down. I stared looking up at my glow in the dark stars, on the ceiling while listening to “Summer Wind” by Frank Sinatra. I wished I had someone to actually like me, a guy. I thought Erik did but then everything just got so confusing, and even if he did why would he just leave to Spain after we… made love. He couldn’t like me, I guess no one does. I am again the girl you just ignore. Who was I kidding this party did not make me noticeable, I did not attract guys, I was still just Casey Harrington, the loser. Listening to the song made me want to go to the beach, it wasn’t to late and my parents have a beach house, I packed my stuff in a big suitcase. I was hoping this would be a long trip. I left a note on the Kitchen counter.