Cleaning Up My Mess And Adding Some Perfection

Hey long time no see! I have had a good bit of people take intrest in my story in the last 24 hours! Which is amazing thank you! I am just glad that atleast 1 person out there can enjoy what i created! :) But anywho here is a new chapter! I really hope you guys like it! And don't forget to Vote/Comment and if you really like it then Fan! Much love=) Have a fabulous day!

I started brushing up all the powder, I got Lucy to start and help me. An hour had passed it was 3! I was nowhere near done, I didn’t want Adam to think I stood him up so I called him.

“Hey! Where are you” He asked with a hint of worry

“Um well I caught pancakes on fire…” I was saying when he cut me off

“Are you okay, is Lucy okay? Are you guys hurt?” he said in a more worried voice

“Yeah, calm down Adam we are fine just a minor fire ” I said with a smile, he was worried <3

“I’m glad you guys are okay” he said in a relieved voice

“Thanks but see I used a fire extinguisher and well..” I trailed off

“A‘B‘C fire extinguisher?” he asked

“Yes”

“Well that is hard to clean up!” he said with a chuckle

“See I just am realizing that” I said with some laughter, I admit this was pretty funny

“What’s your address, I will come help” he said I can tell he had a smile on his face, I gave him my address.

“I am really sorry I ruined going on a boat and our date” I said sadly

“Date hmmm I wonder if I like the sound of that” he said with happiness

“And no worries as long as I can spend time with you its perfectly fine” I smiled at that

“I will see you soon” I said hanging up, I couldn’t help but smile 

I felt something hit my leg I turned around to see Lucy laying on the powdered floor, she smiled.

“Jeez you have a cutie on your hands don’t yah? He was so worried! I need me one of those ha-ha” she said looking up at me, I sat down next to her.

“I think I am starting to forget about Erik” I said unsure if this was a lie

“Who?” she smiled widely and stood up and turned up the radio “Call Me Maybe” was playing, she grabbed my hands and we started jamming out! We jammed out Harvard baseball team style! It was so much fun, we jumped and jammed, and then I heard the doorbell ring. I gave her a nervous look and ran to the door. I didn't even look out the door before opening it.

“Hey!” I say excited as I open the door, Adam is standing there with a broad smile on his face!

“Hey” he say softly, which makes him so hot. I allow him in leading him to the kitchen.

“Big house you have here Cas, you never told me you were rich!” he said amazed with the house.

“I’m not, my parents are” I say, it was true, we were making our way into the messy, messy, kitchen. Lucy was standing right in the middle of it all.

“Whoa this is bad!” he said

“If anyone can clean it we can” he said looking at me and Lucy.

“I‘m Adam by the way” he said extending his muscular hand to Lucy

“Lucy ” she said with a smile

“Well I must be going” She said as she walked out she winked at me, giving me a thumbs up, she didn’t have to go she wanted me to be alone with Adam.

“So were should we start?” he asked smiling with his hands in his pockets, he is so cute.

“Randomly clean places until we finish? ” I say

“Good plan” we each take random places and begin cleaning, we awkwardly ended up on opposite sides. I felt a bit awkward so I turned up the radio F.U.N “We are young” began to play, I loved this song. I began to sing along, I heard another voice singing along to it as well. I slowly turned around to see it was Adam, he smiled we both started singing, I was totally out of tune might I add!

“Tonighttttt we are young! So lets set the world on fire!!” we sang in duet!

We laughed and smiled together we started dancing a fast paced awkwardly positioned waltz while singing. We were covered in powder, just having fun and being silly. I couldn’t contain my smile, the song was still playing when Adam said

“You weren’t supposed to literally try to set the world on fire Casey!” He said jokingly, I laughed, as the song ended we slowly calmed down, and as F.U.N sang “Ill carry you home tonightttt” his eyes looked straight into my eyes and his lips met mine. It was perfection.