Oh Great, I Do Not Even Remember It.

Sorry last chapter was short here is a new one!!! :D Vote comment and fan if you please!!!

I was not sure how to process the words that left Lucy's mouth. It was like the whole room stood still as I got slapped in the face with this shocking. horrendous news. As she told me ever thing I did not want to hear. I watched as her pink, beautiful lips, said thing so ugly and horrible.

“CASEY!” she yelled, I snapped out of it. “Did you listen?”

“Yes, I am scared, I did something so wrong and did not even know I did it!” I yelled accidentally I was just so angry, with myself.

“Well it is not a definite no one actually knows exactly what you guys did.” she stated “No one was in there the whole time, Thomas walked in and snapped the shot, i tried to stop him, i really did, but he had already sent it out, I guess someone put it online. I am so sorry. ” That bastard I thought to myself Thomas out of all people, the reject who just happened to sneak into a party like Erik’s, snapped a shot of me, ME!!! What did I ever do to him? My life was not to good at this point.

“Maybe you should talk to Erik he is the only one who knows what went down.” she said

“Yeah I will just walk up to Erik ’Oh hey! Did we happen to have drunk sex at your party?’ ” I said, was I expected to just do that?

“ If you wanna know what happened than yes!” she yelled, why is she yelling?

“Why are you yelling at me! ” I yelled back

“Because you just hooked up with the most popular guy and your mad? No offense that doesn’t make any sense?” she said.

“Well I don’t know if you have noticed but I DO NOT REMEMBER ONE FUCKING BIT OF IT!” I yelled, gosh I have never seen her so non- empathetic.

“I’m sorry Cas I just I don’t know, I just wish…. I don’t know never mind. ” she said awkwardly.

“Well I guess its time I go see Erik, than huh?” I said

“Prob the best idea, if you need me just call I will be there ASAP” she said with a smile. And once again I was on my way to yet another home, this time it was Erik’s. And to think this all started out with a kiss.