I Love You (Final Chapter)

{Natsu's pov}
"Um... excuse me sir, you must mistook me for someone else. I've never seen you before.." Luce said and my heart shattered in milion pieces. S-She doesn't remember me? W-What happened to her? I thought as my tears just poured faster.
"W-What? Luce, it's me, N-Natsu. Don't you... remember me..?" I asked in concerned voice, maybe she's not fully awake yet.
"I'm very sory sir, please stop crying you just mistook me for someone." She said and I couldn't handle it.
"Stop it, Luce! I didn't mistook you for anybody! I know who you are and you know who I am! Don't you remember our adventures with our teammates? The guild?" Last part I said in low voice.
"Oh! That's right, Fairy Tail! I have to go there! Can you take me? Do you know where it is?" She bombarded me with questions and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She remembers the guild and not me?!
"O-Of course I know where that is, I'm a part of it." I said and I saw her questionable look.
"W-What?" I asked.
"Hmm.. you're in Fairy Tail? How come I never saw you?" Can she stop already, it hurts too fucking much.
"I... I really don't know..."
"I'm sorry.." She said and I looked at her.
"For what?"
"It seems that I'm important to you, I mean you were here to welcome me after I woke up and I have this feeling that you are important to me too. I'm sorry I can't remember you..." She said and I stood up and offered her my hand.
"It's okay, come, I'll take you to the guild." She took my hand and I helped her get off of the hospital bed. She stumbled so I caught her.
"You okay?" I asked and she nooded.
"Looks like I've been in this bed for a while, huh? I can barely feel my legs.." She said and I didn't need to hear it twice, I immediately picked her up bridal stile.
"I'm going to help you change and then we'll be off." I said as she blushed and nodded. After few minutes she was back in her regular clothes and I carried her on my back on the way to the guild.

{Lucy's pov}
I'm on Natsu's back right now, I know I barely even know the guy, but I have this feeling that I can trust him and even saying his name is so familiar to me... Natsu... Natsu... I like it! I imitated his name with my lips without any soud.
"Thank you for carrying me.." I said suddenly as I hugged him.
"No problem!" He said with a grin and a tiny blush. It was so cute.
After 20 minuter of walking we finally arrived to Fairy Tail. It was silent, weird.
"We're home!!" Natsu yelled as we walked inside. All eyes were on us for few minutes, but then they all came to me.
"Lucy, you're awake!!"
"We're so glad that you're okay, Lucy!!"
"We missed you!"
Some cried, some cheared, some even fainted from surprise. It was good to be back.
"Are you feeling well?" Erza asked me when Natsu sat me down in a bar.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't really feel my legs, but they'll be in shape in no time!" I yelled.
"Is it okay if I go back now? I'm really tired." I yawned as I asked with sleepy voice.
"Sure, Lucy." Erza said with her kind smile.
"Want me to carry you back?" Natsu asked as I smiled and nodded.
"Okay, you wait for me here, I just have to tell something to Gray." He said as he went to Gray and Erza.

{Normal pov}
"Listen guys. This is not easy for me to say, but uh.." Natsu said as he started to shake a little.
"What is it, flame brain?" Gray asked as he was getting annoyed.
"L-Lucy doesn't remember me.." Natsu said as Gray and Erza widened their eyes in shock.
"What?!" They said in the same time.
"..."
"How come he remembers us then?" Erza asked.
"I still don't know.." Natsu said while looking down.
"But, we have to tell Levy so she can re-search it and hopefully fine something that can help Lucy." Natsu said as two of them nodded.
"Don't worry, you take Lucy homa and Erza and I are going to tell Levy." Gray said as Natsu thank them and left.

~With Erza, Gray and Levy~

"Levy! We need your help!" Erza said as she sand Gray ran to her.
"Yeah, I'm here." Levy said.
"We're going straight to the point, Lucy doesn't remember Natsu and we need your help to help them." Erza said as Levy already put her glasses for fast reading.
"Okay, give me some time." She said and they nooded.
-After 25 minutes-
"I have it!" Levy yelled as Gray and Erza came back.
"Tell us!" Gray said.
"So basicly, Lucy needs to experience the sign of a true love to get her memories back, she forgot the one who means most to her, so it's only logical if they kiss." Levy said as the two nooded in agreement.
"Thanks Levy, you rock!" Gray said as shadow appeared behind him.
"Do not compliment my shrimp, ya hear?!" Gajeel said as he punched Gray across the guild hall.
"Why you.." Gray said as they started to fight.

~With Natsu and Lucy~

"Ready?" Natsu asked as he went behind Lucy.
"Yeah." She said as Natsu carried her bridal style.

"So.. can you tell me about our relationship?" Lucy asked and that caught Natsu off guard.
"Oh.. um.. well.." He took a deep breath.
"We met in Hargeon 10 years ago, we were best friends, we made so much fun memories. I would always barge in your house and sleep in your bed, so you would always 'Lucy kick' me. But even so, we were unseparable, I would do anything for you, even give up my own life. You saved me multiple times as well as I did save you." Natsu said and on the last part looked at Lucy to see that she fell asleep.
"Please, remember me soon.." He said as he kissed her on the forehead. Lucy opened her eyes and blushed, Natsu did the same.
"I... uhh.. it's not what you think.. I-I'm sorry-" Natsu was cut off as Lucy grabbed his face and pressed her lips to his. His lips were warm and soft. All of a sudden, both of them started to glow. After few seconds Natsu looked at Lucy who was still glowing in his hands. He looked at her with wide eyes, she was beyond perfect in his eyes. He just couldn't take his eyes off of her. As Lucy stopped glowing her eyes opened.
"I remember you.. you are... Natsu Dragneel, my best friend and my soulmate, I told you I loved you before and I'll say it again... Natsu, I love you, more than anything in this world.." Lucy said as tears began to stream down her face. Natsu just watched until he's eyes started to water too.
"Y-You remember me.. Oh my Mavis, Luce!" Natsu said as he hugged Lucy with all his might.
"I love you too!" Natsu said as he kissed her with his whole heart.

----------------------------------------------------
And that's it, I think this will be the last chapter of my story, I know that this solved quickly, but I didn't want to hurt Natsu anymore, I think they both deserved their happy ending.
What do you think?
Thank you for reading! ❤️❤️