The First Sacrifice

{Normal pov}
Natsu and Lucy were on their way downstairs to Erza and Gray who were waiting.
"You could've go easy on me, Y'know.." Lucy said as she was trying to look mad at Natsu.
"Oh, come on, Luce.. you're not really angry at me because of that.." Natsu said with a smirk.
"How can I not be? You tickled me to death!" The blonde said as she punched Natsu in the shoulder.
"Oww!" Was all that Natsu said.
"You want me to do it again?" He said with a sinister smile as he looked at the blonde.
"Oh, you wish.." Lucy said as she started to walk faster to Gray and Erza, who were already in their sight.
"Hey, guys!" Lucy said as the two of them looked at her.
"Oh, hey Lucy!" Erza said with a kind smile.
"Yo, Lucy!" Gray said with his hand in the air.
"Are we ready to go?" Natsu asked as he catched up to all of them.

~Somewhere else~

"Hey, what is this? Who are you?!" The woman with green hair and brown eyes said to unknown person in the darkness.
"You, my dear, are my first sacrifice.." The man said with a laugh.
"W-What..?" The poor woman said as she looked around her, she was in some kind of a cave and she was pinned in the air by magic.
"Prepare yourself... Goddess of Poison Magic, 私にあなたの力を与えなさい! (Give me your power)" He said and began to mummble words. The woman started to scream in pain as the sacrifice began.
"Ahhh!!!" She yelled as she managed to open her eyes for just a second to see a green crystal.
"W-What is that?!!" She screamed as the pain grew.
"That is the crystal of the Poison Magic. I think that you are familiar to that kind of a magic, are you not?" The man said as the woman's eyes widened.
"Now, give me the power of this human, goddess of this crystal! I command you!" Out of nowhere, the green smoke went around the man, he started to scream as well. After few minutes, the woman was gone and the man was coming back on his feet. He's laugh echoed trough the whole cave.
"AHAHAHA! Yes, this is marvellous!" The man yelled, from his hands was dripping green liquid that made a hole in the floor undernith him.

{Lucy's pov}
"Fairy Tail! Please I need your help! My friend Anna, s-she dissapeared!" All of a sudden, the girl with brown hair and eyes runned in our direction.
"It's okay, please calm down." I said, woriedly.
"Tell us what happened." Erza said, looking at the girls eyes. Natsu and Gray were just standing there and watching. We went to sit her down on a bench.
"What's your name?" Natsu asked.
"I'm Abby.." She said, looking down.
"So, Abby, tell us what happened." I said.
"Well... me and Anna were on a walk around the city, we do that all the time, so we didn't expected anything to happen. But all of sudden, this man showed up and teleported Anna and me with him in the cave. He asked us which of us had Poison Magic, I'm not a wizard, so Anna said that she is and in a blink of an eye she was pinned in the air. I think that there were 5 more people. Her last words to me were 'Run, Abby, I'll be fine'. So, as I knew that you were here, I immediately came search for you. " She explained with watery eyes.
"Do you know where that cave is?" Natsu asked and the girl gave us directions to it.
"Don't worry, we'll save Anna and return her to you." Gray said as he put his hand on Anna's
shoulder, she blushed in return.
"Thank you..!" And with that, we escorted her to her house.
"This is teribble, we must hurry and find whoever is doing this." Erza said with determination in her eyes.
"Yeah!" We all yelled and went in direction of the cave.

-----------------------------------------------------
That's it for this chapter, hope you liked it! ❤️
Till next time, minna! ❤️