The Start Of Our Journey

{Erza's pov}
"Gray, Lucy, Natsu! I found an interesting job, come here!" As I said my request all of them came here in a second.
"What it's about, Erza?" Gray asked.
"The job's about some evil wizard that is searching for seven magical cristals that can give you an incredible amout of power if you make a sacrifice. Apparently, people saw some strange man in their village. He was making a scene about those stones and asking where they were. So we are going to stop him before he makes any kind of sacrifice." I had to take in the air after all of that explaining.
"Oh, I heard about those crystals. Wait a sec, I'm going to get the book." Lucy said and run off to the library.
"And now we wait.." Natsu sighed.
• • • • • • • •
"I'm... back.." Lucy said while huffing.
"Woow, need help with that?" Gray asked and went to help Lucy with a huge book.
"Stupid stripper.." I heard Natsu mumble.
"What was that?" I asked curious to know why would he say something insulting out of thin air.
"Oh.. uh.. nothing, nothing!" He said and ran off to Lucy.
"O-kay.." I said as I got my attention back to Lucy.
"Okay, so, the seven magical cristals.. The legend says that every cristal can give you special magic or special gift, but it also can give you suffering and a curse. It says here that if you make wrong sacrifice (if the person you are sacrificing isn't compatable with the cristal), the Goddesses that are responsible for the cristals are going to pull you into the ground and trap you in the darkness for eternity." Lucy said and closed the book.
"Well that's disturbing.." Gray said, without his shirt.
"Get dressed you asshole!" Natsu said and punched Gray in the face.
"You little b-" Gray started, but I cutted him off.
"Will you stop?" I said as I smashed their heads together.
"A-Aye.." Both of them said at the same time, while laying on the ground.
"So, how do we know if the person is compatable with the cristal?" I asked Lucy.
"Well, the cristal has to have the same magic as the person." Lucy said while looking at the book.
"No need to worry, we just need to find those cristals before that guy does and that's it!" Natsu said and put his hand on Lucy's shoulder, it was cute and I smiled at them.
"Yeah!" We all said and started walking out of the guild.

{Lucy's pov}
When we went to the village that request was sent from I started to think. I couldn't get out of my head that something about all of this is familiar to me. I still can't put my finger on it, but I'll remember somewhere on the way. I hope...
"What'ca thinkin' about, Luce?" I heard Natsu say, next to me.
"Oh, it's nothing." I said and felt dizzy for a sec. I stopped walking and Natsu noticed.
"Lucy? You okay?" He said, starting to walk in my direction, but I didn't get to respond because everything went black. The last thing I heard were the voices of my friends calling my name.

{Natsu's pov}
"Lucy? You okay?" I asked as I noticed that she stopped walking. I started walking to her, I put my hand on her shoulder. She held her head so tight that it started bleeding.
"Lucy! Stop it, you're hurting yourself!" I yelled and grabbed her wrist.
"Aghh!!" She started to scream as she began to fall. I hugged her to stop her from falling.
"Lucy?!" We all yelled in worry.
"What's wrong with her?" Gray asked, voice full of concern.
"I... don't know.." I said, not taking my eyes off of her. I picked her up bridal style, it's easier to hold her that way.
"We have to find a doctor, quick!" Erza yelled.
"Yeah, Natsu, come on!" Gray yelled at me.
"Luce..." I said as I began to run with them.

-----------------------------------------------------

And that's it for the first chapter, I hope you enjojed. ❤️