Who Are You?

{Natsu's pov}
The month passed since Lucy fought Naraku, she's in coma from the blood loss and trauma. I have't left her side, I'm alwasy there... in her hospital room, hoping that those beautiful chocolate brown eyes would look at me once again. I'm lost without her, I haven't been on a job since, I rarely ever smile, I refuse to talk to anyone, I even refuse to go to the guild. Everyone said that I should move on, that there is minimun chance of Luce ever waking up, that's what dissapointed me the most, they all gave up on her.
Even right now, I'm in her room, holding her hand, tears dripping from my eyes, my head just above her hand.
"Luce.. I can't take this anymore, please.. wake up..! I-I miss you.. so much. And I know the guild does too, they're just trying to ease their pain. B-But, I'm begging you.. from the bottom of my heart... wake up and live this life with me! I promise to protect you, I'll never leave you out of my sight, you hear me?! You said you love me too, so in the name of that love, fight for it, please Lucy!" I yelled as the tears dripped on her hands and sheets. All of a sudden I heard the machine that was conectes to Lucy's heart beat. The line... went flat...
My eyes widened in shock. The nurses and doctors went in and took her away in another room, I just stood there in shoch. I couldn't deal with the fact that Lucy could die..
SLAP
I slapped myself. I can't think like that, what's wrong with me? Lucy will be fine, she'll definitely survive this. I believe in her, she survived in tartaros, when no one was there to help her, she protected us all when she casted the Fairy Sphere. She went through so much pain in her life, her mothers death, than her father not paying attention to her as she was growing up, she was so alone, so lonely and now... when she's happy.. in Fairy Tail she had to protect us once again, she didn't do anything to deserve this.
My tears fell from my eyes once again as I sat in the waiting room.

{Lucy's pov}
"What is this? I thought I died.." I said as I my eyes started to tear up.
"You didn't die, old friend." I heard a voice, I knew that nickname.
"Celestial spirit king?! What are you doing here?!" I asked as he stood over me.
"My old friend, you are in danger, your heart rate is going flatter by minutes.. we do not have much time." As he said those words my eyes widdened.
"D-Do you know anything that can help me to wake up and go back to Natsu and the others?" I asked with hope in my eyes.
"That's why I'm here, after all." He said with a grin and that made me smile.
"Thank you!"
"I came here to grant you one wish, because you and your friends saved the Celestial world so many times. Is your wish to go back to life?" He asked as I nooded.
"Alright then, but, this unfortunatelly have it's consequences. I'm sorry Lucy, but if you want to go back, you will have to forget everything about the person you care about most." He said as my tears run down even faster.
"W-What? I-I'll forget Natsu?" I asked in disbelief.
"I'm so sorry, but you'll have a chance to be with him again, even without your memories.." He said as I looked at his eyes with determination.
"I'll do everything I can to get those memories back!" I said and he smiled.
"I know you'll do so." He said and clapped his hands together. I felt magic power go inside of me and the next thing I knew I was in a hospital room with doctors looking shocked.
"Is everything okay?" I asked.
"Yes, miss. Welcome back." He said and they all went out. Few minutes later salomon haired guy walked inside of my room with tears streaming down from his eyes.
"L-Luce? You're awake!!" He said as he jumped to hug me. I just sat there confused. Who is this guy?
"Um... excuse me sir, you must mistook me for someone else. I've never seen you before.."

----------------------------------------------------
And that's it for this chapter!