Lucy's Dream

{Lucy's dream}
"What is this?" I asked, not really expecting an answer.
"Hello, Lucy.." I heard a familiar voice in the dark.
"Who's there?" I asked, turning my head in all directions.
"You mean, you don't remember me?" The voice said, still in dark.
"Well maybe I would remember if you showed me your face, dufus!" I yelled, annoyed by that guy's stupidity, kinda reminds me of Natsu.
"Not yet, sweetheart.." He said with a laugh.
"Are you sure I'm the right person who should remember you, maybe you mistook me with someone." I said, looking in the darkness.
"Believe me I didn't. You are the person I was looking for." With that I heard a sinister laughter. It was so loud and creepy that I got chills.

{Natsu's pov}
We found a doctor in some village that was close by. They're still taking a look at Luce.
"It's been 30 minutes already, aren't they done yet?" I asked as I got up and started walking in circles.
"Calm down, Natsu. She'll be fine." Gray said with his head in his hands, looking at the floor.
"I want to see her!" I yelled, turned to Gray and Erza, my back facing the door of the room that Lucy was in.
"You can see her now, she's sleeping." As soon as I heard the doctor's voice I jolted back and ran into Lucy's room.
"Luce.." I said. After two minutes Gray and Erza got in.
"What took you so long?" I asked.
"The doctor was saying that Lucy should wake up some time tomorrow." Erza said and went to sit across me on the other side od the bed.
"That's good news." I said and continued to look at Lucy.
• • • • •
"Natsu, it's late. We should go to the hotel to get some sleep and come back tomorrow." Erza said as she began to get up.
"No, I'm staying here. She could wake up in the middle of the night and be totally confused, I'll stay here." I said.
"Good point, fine, you can stay here. We'll come here first thing in the morning." She said and got out with Gray. I went to lay down on bed with Lucy, it's not like it's my first time being in the same bed with her.
• • • • • • •
{Lucy's pov}
"Ugh..!" I said while waking up. Just, what was that dream, it was like I was forced to listen his laugh for like 5 years. Who was that guy? Why did he said that he was looking for me?
"Luce?" I heard Natsu's voice and realized that he was in the bed with me, hugging me.
"Natsu?! What are you doing here? Where are we? Whats's going on?" I asked so many questions and my head started to hurt. Otherwise I would kick him out of the bed, but now I didn't have the strength.
"Hey, take it easy, Luce. You're in the hospital because you passed out on the way to the village. I stayed here to look out for you. Are you okay?" Natsu asked and with every word my head felt like it's gona explode.
"Ahh! My head.." I yelled, the pain was so fucking bad.
"Luce! Stay here, I'll go get the doctor!" He said, but before he could go I stopped him.
"N-No, don't l-leave m-me alone-" I mumbled as I started to faint again.

{Natsu's pov}
"N-No, don't l-leave m-me alone-" Lucy said quietly and passed out again.
"Luce.. what's going on?" I asked as I hugged her close to myself.
"Please be okay.." I said and fast enough fell asleep.
• • • • • •
"Natsu, wake up!" I heard a voice, but I was too lazy to open my eyes and I was super comfy with Luce in my arms.
"Wake up, you dumbass!" This time was I think Gray's voice.
"W-What do you want?" I asked, rubbing my eyes in tiredness.
"What's all this yelling about?" I heard Lucy's voice.
"You're awake" All three of us jumped on her and hugged her.
"Air.. guys.." She said and we let go.

{Lucy's pov}
"What happened to you? Do you know how worried we were?" Gray asked, I could hear that he was worried. I can't tell them about the dream, it was probbably nothing, I don't want to make them worry even more.
"Oh.. I think it was because I didn't eat dinner and breakfast the day that we went on a job. It was probbably because of that." I said.
"Well, we're glad that you're okay." Erza said and I smiled.
"Should we get going?" I said and they noded.

-----------------------------------------------------
Aaaandddd that's it for the second chapter
Thank you for reading ❤️