4- Wake up mission

"Ari! Get up get up get up!" somebody shouts in my ear. I groan.

"Go away mom" I mumble.

I hear shuffling and then whispers outside my door.

Finally, the person walks into my room again. Their footsteps sound bigger now though?

"Oh my God! It's Niall Horan!!" They shout. I shoot up from my bed and look around. Two people are standing at the foot of my bed.

Oh ya.

I'm in Cali.

I forgot.

"Where is he!? I look like shit!" I whisper the last part to myself. Aiden and Connor stand there laughing.

I shoot daggers with my eyes.

If looks could kill, they would already be in hell.

"He's not here is he?" I grumble, still glaring at them.

They shake their heads, still laughing.

"You should have seen your face Ari!" Connor exclaims jumping onto my bed.

"Go away and let me sleep!" I tell them, shoving my face under the pillow that I was sleeping on.

Somebody pulls the blanket off of me and I am hit by the cold air.

I am still wearing the short and crop top since I didn't change last night.

Aiden laughs.

I pull the pillow off of my head and throw it randomly behind me, hoping to hit Connor or Aiden.

"What was that for?!" Another voice asks.

I sit up and look to the doorway.

I see Reece laying there with my large pillow on top of him.

"Oops." I laugh.

"Oh my God! The light! It burns!! Give me back my pillow Reece!" I screech, shoving my face into my hands and laying back down, hoping to hide from the light that is streaming through my curtains.

"Mm... No." He says. I can tell that he's grinning.

"Why noottt!?" I whine.

"Cause it's time to get up! and you threw this at my face. So. No." I groan and reply

"You guys wake up early! can't you let me sleep in!"

"It's 11:30! And we have school in two days, so you'll be getting up a lot earlier then. " Aiden laughs. Ugh. I'll have to start at a new school, 3 weeks into the year already. Not much, but still. I'll be that new kid.

I whine something that I know nobody will be able to hear (lucky for them, they wouldn't want to.) and sit up again.

"Close the curtains first!" I command them. Connor giggle but does what I ask.

"Can I open my eyes yet?" I question.

"Yes." Connor answers. I slowly take my hand away from my face and look at them. They are all already dressed and ready.

I grumble some more and stand up.

"Can somebody show me the way to my actual room? I don't know my way around your house yet."

"I need to pick something up from my room on the way so you can with me." Aiden tells me. I nod and yawn.

I walk over to him and stumble a bit.

"Somebody's a little clumsy" he teases. I blush and say

"I'm not clumsy. The floor hates me, the bed and chairs are bullies, and the wall just gets in the way." I shrug.