3- meeting the Masons

The first thing I saw was a little blond boy. I'm guessing he's Connor, because he looked very small.

"Mommy!" He cries, when he saw me and Amanda. He ran over to her and squeezed her around her legs.

"Why were you gone mommy!" He finally looked towards me. He leans over to his mom and whispers

"Why is there a pretty girl in our house?" He asks her, his eyes wide. Amanda chuckles and I blush.

"She's going to be living with us for a while Connor." Ok. So he's Connor. I thought so.

He looks down shyly.

"My names Ari." I tell him, crouching to the ground so that I'm at his level. I smile at him.

"I'm Connor." He says.

"How old are you Connor?" I ask him, even though I already know.

"I'm five." He tells me, holding up his hand and shaking me the number. I giggle.

"How old are you?"

"I'm sixteen."

"Your the same number as Aiden!" He shouts. I laugh again.

"Yep. I guess so." After I say that, I hear a bang from above.

"I heard my name!" Someone shouts from the second level.

He appears at the top of the stairs.

Holy.

Fricking.

Crap.

I'm don't normally pay attention to the way people look, but he

Is

Hot.

He jumps down the steps, two at a time, his blond hair swinging.

When he makes it to the ground, he complains to Connor

"You cheated! You pushed me into the lava pool!" Im guessing that they were playing some type of xbox game.

"There's no rules in minecraft Aiden!" Connor replies, laughing. The boy- Aiden- smiles.

He looks up. When he sees me, his face becomes confused.

"Is she one of the boys hookups?" He asks Amanda. My eyes widen.

"No!! Aiden! This is Ari. I'll explain everything in a bit. Go gather the others and bring them to the family room." He studies me for a minute while I stand there uncomfortably fidgeting.

Finally, he nods and walks out of the entryway with Connor.

That's when I notice how amazing it is.

The house.

The walls are a beautiful golden color, and there are banners going down the side of the stairwell.

It's amazing. High ceilings. A large crystal chandelier hangs above us.

"This is so flipping awesome" I mumble. Amanda laughs.

"Let's get you settled in dear. John should have or things in your room by now." I nod and we begin to walk to the right of the stairs.

"Uh... is my room downstairs?" I question. Se giggles.

"No silly. It's upstairs. We're just going to ride the elevator. My back isn't good enough to walk up all those stairs." I nod. Wow. They have an elevator. In their house. I am so going to get lost.

We climb into the elevator and she presses 3. There are 5 floors. Wow. It starts moving up.

A few seconds later, the door opens and we step out.