6- my new room

Updated 9/6/14

"Ari. Get up or we'll do to you what we did to Brady yesterday." I hear a voice whisper. I groan. Who is that? And why do they want me to get up

"No! I'm comfy!" I whine.

"Get up or I'll do to you what we did to Brady yesterday!" I sigh. It's either Aiden, Connor, or Reece then.

Suddenly, the blanket is ripped off of my body, leaving me in the open freezing air.

"No! Gimme back my blanky!" I whine like a 5 year old. I'm really not a morning person.

"Not until you get up!"

I don't pick my face up off of my pillow, but only dig it deeper in.

"Are the blinds closed and lights off?" I question, my voice muffled by the pillow.

I hear shuffling.

"Yes." I sigh and slowly pick my head up, to be met with golden eyes. Aiden. I just noticed how amazing his eyes were. They are a very light brown, almost golden color.

"Hi." I say.

"Hey. Mom sent me to get you up. She said that your room was finished." My eyes widen.

And now I am totally awake.

I look around, trying to see where I set my phone. I have an iPhone 3rd generation. Right now, the best iPhone out is a 6 or 6 plus. Ya. I have an old phone. But I can't really pay for a new one.

I see it next to the guitar. I smile.

I jump out of bed, but fall back onto it when I see black dots spotting my vision.

"Woah. You okay?" Aiden asks me, putting a hand on my arm. I instantly blush.

"Er. Ya. Just got up to quick." He chuckles. His laugh is nice.

I get up again, but more slowly and make my way to my phone and guitar.

I pick them up.

"When'd you get the guitar?" He questions.

"Brendan let me have it yesterday. I was wandering around and came across the music room."

He nodded.

"Find any other rooms you liked?" I thought for a moment.

"We'll I didn't see much. I saw a room for kickboxing I guess, wrestling, the music room, and... oh ya. There was a room that had been spray painted. It was amazing! Who did it?" I ramble.

"Well, the wrestling room is for all of is boys. The kickboxing room is mostly used by Nathan. The music room, I'm guessing Brendan already told you about. And the spray paint room is mine."

I stare at him in awe.

"You did all that?"

"Yep"

"It's amazing!" I tell him.

"Thanks. Ive been using that room since I was 11. I've had to repaint it just so I can spray over it again quite a few times."

"Wow" was all I could say.

"Oh ya. Don't you want to go see your room?" I nod my head vigorously. He laughs.

"Let's go!"

I start walking towards the door, guitar in hand

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------