7- New friends?

Updated 10/14/14

"So, Ari! How do you like your room!?" Amanda asks me from the opposite side of the table.

I grab a sandwich from the middle of the table and turn to Amanda and Mrs. Kelley, who lives about 3 blocks down from Mrs. Mason.

"It is amazing Amanda! I love it!" I exclaim after I take a bite of the PB & J sandwich.

Me, Amanda, and Mrs. Kelley are all sitting in one of the Mason's many rooms, having lunch. Amanda wanted me to meet Some of the people in the town. Apperently, Mrs. Kelley has a daughter and a son who are in mine and Aiden's grade. They are twins.

They were supposed to be coming over with their mom, but they had to finish some chores first. I was afraid to meet them. What if they didn't like me? What if they hated me? What if they completely ignored me? What if, what if, what if!

Amanda's voice cut me out of my thoughts.

"I'm glad you like it dear. I had the workers there all day. They even got one of those big drier thingies to make your walls dry quicker!" I laughed at Amanda's word choice.

"I can't wait for you to meet my kids! They were so excited when I told them about you!" Mrs. Kelley tells me, grabbing her own sandwich. I'm surprised. They were excited?

"I can't wait to meet them too! Being around only boys for the past few days has driven me crazy!" I laugh.

"I didn't know I was a boy!?" Amanda joked.

"Boys and Amanda," I corrected myself with a smile.

I hear the doorbell ring and my eyes widen. It must be Mrs. Kelleys kids!

"Ugh. What are you all doing here?" A voice called out. Brady? He must have opened the front door.

"Moommm!" Somebody yelled from somewhere. The voice sounded unfamiliar.

"In the tea room!" Mrs. Kelley calls out. Loud footsteps echo through the mansion. Was that 2 people?

The door to the 'tea room' as Mrs. Kelley called it, opened and 2 teenagers stepped into the room.

The girl stood there, panting, in front of a boy who was leaning into her shoulder. He was a few inches taller than her.

He had blue eyes and blond hair; it looked like it had been bleached.

He wore a normal white T-shirt that had some band name on it. I couldn't read what it said because of the girl who was standing in front if him. He had on red basketball shorts and white shoes, but I don't know what kind. I'm not some type of shoe wizard.

The girl had bright red hair that was curled and blue eyes. She was wearing light blue skinny jeans with an oversized grey hoodie that says 'Cool story bro' On it. She also had on grey vans.

The girl in front of him held her hands on her knees as she gasped for air. The boy leaned against the wall as he caught his breath.

He smirked at her.

"I- I beat you," she said as she finally was able to breath right.

"Ya, because I let you win!" The boy exclaimed nudging her toward the doorway so he could step inside.

"Sure you did," she replied sarcastically "you just don't want to admit you got beat by a girl!" She leaned over and smacked his arm. His eyes narrowed.

In a quick second he has swooped down and thrown the girl over his shoulder.

"Put me down you idiot!" he shouted, pounding his back.