Mates with a Dom

Prolougue

I laid completely still on the bed as I stared at the darkness in front of my eyes, my vision becoming slightly blurry. I shut my eyes, attempting to control my labored breathing. I tried unsuccessfully to move my arms, as they were handcuffed above my head. I frowned and huffed, giving up. 

“Gah!” I yelled as she suddenly ripped the blindfold from my eyes. 

“Trying to get out of your cuffs mister?” she said, humor lacing her words. I stayed still, not replying. “Well you’re not going anywhere.” She bent down, whispering in my ear, “I’m gonna have so much fun with you.” She nipped my earlobe lightly, an involuntary moan escaping me. She pulled back from me standing up. “You know Zack, I think you like this a little more than you’re letting on.” she said, raising her eyebrows. “Oh c’mon baby, why aren’t you talking to me? You’re all mouth any other time.” I stared impassively at her. “Zacky, zacky poo,” she sang, “c’mon baby talk to me.” Her expression darkened as she realized I wasn’t going to talk. “Fine then, I’ll make you talk.” she growled. 

She launched herself at me, pushing me down onto the bed. She pulled her legs on each side of me, straddling me again. “Oh Zack, the fun me and you will have.” she whispered. 

that was the prolougue to Zack's story. tell me if that was good or not. comment and vote so i can get feedback please. =)