Chapter 19

A/N: Hi guys! I know it's been like 5,000 years since i updated and im sorry. i had the worst writers block i have ever had. i threw this chapter together just to get something out. i know it sucks. but i'll probably come back and change it later. kk, bye! :*

“Jason, take her away.” Sebastian ordered. 

A man stepped into the room, dressed in an all black suit. “So nice to see you again, Brooklyn.” he said, smiling at her. He grabbed Brooklyn, throwing her over his shoulder. 

“Get the fuck off of me, you scumbag! Put me down!” she yelled, fighting against him. 

“Don’t fight, Brooklyn. You know that only makes things worse.” Sebastian called after them. 

I watched as he carried her out of the room. 

“Where is he taking her?!” I yelled. 

“Oh, someplace nice.” Sebastian said sarcastically. 

I stared daggers at him. “I swear to god, if you hurt her I will mu…” 

“Again with these empty threats, Zackary.” He stood to his feet. “You really think she’s yours?” 

“She is my mate. Therefore, she is mine.” 

“What did Brooklyn tell you about her and I, hmm?” 

“Why?” 

“I was just wondering.” He toyed with the buttons of his shirt. 

I sighed, “She told me how you kidnapped her when she was 16.” 

He laughed lightly. “Oh, it was hardly kidnapping. She left with me willingly. But please, continue.” 

“She told me how you abused her. You set your friends on her, and watched while they took advantage of her. Then you forced to her to be a prostitute.” 

“She was not a prostitute.” 

“You rented her out to men for money!” 

“I tend to think of it more as… giving the men a gift.”

“How did she get away from you?” 

“Hmm, she didn’t tell you that part, huh?” I shook my head. “Well, Zackary it is a rather long tale.” 

“We’ve got time. I’m obviously not going anywhere.” 

He chuckled. “Ah, right you are. Well she had tried to run away from me numerous times before. She had succeeded a few times. But I always got her back. 

One day, I had a party here, at my home. There were hundreds of people in attendance, men mostly. We were going to have a private auction. 

Brooklyn was the first to be sold. She always wrangled in the most money. 

Her and the lucky fellow went to one of the rooms on the basement. I left them to their business, as I had to attend to the other customers. 

Before I knew it the man was dead and so were a hundred other people at the party. Turns out Brooklyn had killed every person that had ever bought her. 

I caught up with her before she could kill anyone else. I used my… ways, to convince her to put her weapons down and calm down. But she pulled a fast one on me and shoved a silver knife straight into my chest. I guess her intentions to kill me were pretty evident. 

And I didn’t see here again for a while.” 

“A while? You found her?” 

“No, she came back.” 

I frowned, “Why?” 

“Because were meant for each other, Zackary. She can’t be without me for long, and I her.

After that she would leave for a year and come running straight back. Though this time, she was gone for a while. That’s why I had to take upon myself to bring her home.” 

I stared at him in disgust. “I feel sorry for you.” 

“What?” 

“Just like Brooklyn said, no one will ever love you. You’re a sick twisted fuck who has to force a woman to be with you. And your so delusional that you cant tell that she’s fighting to be away from you. She doe…” 

Sebastian’s fist connected with my jaw once, twice, and a third time. 

I could feel the metallic taste of blood on my tongue. “And you’re a bitch! Such a bitch that you had to strap me down to this chair instead of fighting me for what you claim is yours like a man.” 

Three more punches rained down on my face. 

I turned to the side, spitting out the blood. “You think you’re big and tough because you can hit a girl?! Untie these ropes and we’ll see how tough you really are!” I could tell my words were making him angrier. 

Veins bulged in his neck and forehead. I could tell he was trying to keep his wolf at bay. He walked towards me, kneeling down in front of my face. “Zachary… boy, do I have plans for you. And don’t worry, I’ll include Brooklyn in every single one of them.” 

He stood up fluidly before turning around. He swiftly exited the room, leaving me alone.