Chapter 8

I lightly drummed my fingers on the steering wheel as I bobbed my head back and forth to the radio. I was currently sat outside of Brooklyn's house while she got dressed for Emey's baby shower. I checked the time, 7:50. I huffed as I pulled my phone from my pocket and started up a new game of Words with Friends.

Tap, tap, tap! I jumped slightly as I looked to the side. Brooklyn stood outside the car signaling for me to open the door. I pressed the unlock button. She climbed into the passenger seat and shut the door behind her.

My eyes bulged out of my head as I took in what she was wearing. I pulled my eyes away, turning my head straight before I started drooling onto myself. I quickly pulled off and headed to the venue where the shower was going to be held.

"So where's it gonna be?" Brooklyn asked as she applied a coat of lip gloss to her lips.

"969." I replied curtly, keeping my eyes straight.

"The club?" I nodded. "Damn!" She smiled brightly. "A freaking baby shower in a club, I love your friends already!"

"Yeah, just make sure you don't strip your clothes off and start dancing on the bar or something." The second the words left my mouth I instantly regretted it.

Brooklyn turned in the seat so that her body now faced me. "So that's what you think, huh? You think anywhere I go I start ripping my clothes off and dancing around any random pole?"

"No."

"Well that's what you said, right?"

"I don't think that though."

Brooklyn stared at me for a few seconds. I kept my head and eyes straight. I resisted the urge to look at her just to see what color her eyes were.

"Zacky..." she suddenly sang as she reached across her chest and unbuckled her seatbelt. Before I knew it Brooklyn was right next me, her elbows placed on my arm rest. "Do you like this dress, Zack?" Wow, I definitley didn't expect this. "You haven't looked at me the entire time you've been driving." She raised herself higher on her elbows, her breasts now next my face. I struggled keeping my eyes straight. "Don't you think it's pretty? Sexy?" I nodded. "Yes, you do?"

"Yes, I do." I said through clenched teeth.

"Yay, I picked it out with you in mind." Suddenly one of her hands was on my chest while the other tangled in my hair. She lowered herself to whisper in my ear. "I do rather like your shirt Zacky, very sexy on you." I glanced down at the plain white button up shirt I was wearing. "Its shows all of your muscles, I like that."

I gripped the steering wheel tightly as her hands traveled down my chest and stomach. "Zacky... I have a feeling that it's gonna be a very, very," she cupped my crotch tighly, "very good night. Don't ya think?"

I didn't have a chance to respond before Brooklyn was undoing the button and zipper of my pants. "Brooklyn w-what are you d-doi..."

"Shh shh shh." she shushed, cutting me off. "Just focus on driving Zack, just driving." she whispered into my ear.

Brooklyn worked her hands into my boxers and grasped my hard length. I jolted slightly. "Focus on driving." she repeated. She began pumping me up and down slowly and she nibbled at my neck and ear.

I grit my teeth as I resist the fire building in me. There was nothing I wanted more than to grab Brooklyn and have my way with her over and over in the backseat.

Brooklyn's hand began moving faster and faster, and I was finding it harder and harder to focus. My eyes drifted closed for a brief moment as my grip on the steering wheel loosened.

"Whoa, who Zacky poo!" Brooklyn said as the car swerved slightly.

My eyes snapped open as I took control of the car again. I looked around and realized that we were right outside the venue. With great difficulty I managed to park the car about a block away. I turned the keys in the ignition, pulling them out and turning the car off

Brooklyn sucked hard on my neck as she gripped me tighter and pumped me faster. I felt myself getting closer and closer to my release. Just as I was about to burst, Brooklyn's hand suddenly stopped.

I opened my heavy eyes to see that she was staring at me intently. Her eyes were that electric blue once again.

I stared back at her unsure of what to do or say. She eventually broke the silence. "C'mon, it would be rude for us to be late." She grabbed her small purse." She grabbed onto the door handle, preparing to get out of the car. She looked back at me, "Uh hello? What are you waiting for?!"

I stared at her confused. She was just beating my meat only six seconds ago, right? Or was I going crazy here? I shook the thoughts from my head.

I zipped up and buttoned my pants as I tried to control my still labored breathing. I frowned as I looked down at my crotch. I still had a woody.

"Don't worry, no one will notice." Brooklyn said. I highly disagreed, but I got out of the car and walked into that baby shower anyway.