Chapter 33

"What the f-" I grabbed my head and curled up into a ball more. I groaned and threw Brian's arm off of

me. He just rolled over and continued to snore. I sat up and held my head in both hands.

"Mornin' sleeping beauty." My head snapped up and Luke was sitting on the floor in his boxers,

drinking a cup of coffee. "Sleep good?" He winked at me and confused me even more.

I remember seeing him and finding out Jamie is dead. I remember Sarah being drunk and Matt and Val

making out in Brian's kitchen. Then… finding Zack in the spare bedroom?

I looked at the person next to me to find Zack laying asleep, without a shirt. I looked down at myself to

find that I was only wearing my bra and underwear. "Luke… What the hell-"

"I walked in when you guys were just makin' out. I decided I should stay so I could fill you in on what

happened." I climbed out of the bed I sat next to Luke who was sitting on the floor next to the door. "You guys stripped, there was a lot of tongue, a lot of moaning, but you guys didn't have sex." I let out a sigh of relief. "Brian, Matt and Val are the only other ones awake. Brian knows I'm in here. He doesn't know anything else though." I took a deep breath and nodded. Luke put his hand on my knee and I looked at him. "Look's like I came back in time, huh?" I frowned and bowed my head. "Hey." I looked at him. "It's gonna be okay."

Just then Zack groaned and turned over. "My he-" He groaned again. "What the fuck happened?" He

sat up and looked down at me and Luke. "Shit." I looked down again.

"Hey Luke! Have you seen-" Brian stopped talking when he walked in. He looked at me confused.

"What-" He looked at my guilt covered face, then at Luke, then at me again, then Zack, and finally back at me. "What happened?"

"I'm sorry." I curled up in a ball and buried my face in my arms. "I'm so sorry."

"You slept with my girlfriend?!!" Brian stepped towards Zack, but he stopped when I spoke up again.

"It's my fault." He looked at me beyond confused. "I kissed him first. I let him talk me into getting

drunk with him and I ended up kissing him. I'm sorry."

"You cheated on me?" I nodded, but didn't look at him. "I never thought that you, of all people, would

fucking cheat on me!"

"I'm sorry!!" I looked at him with tear filled eyes and he backed away.

"Don't fucking talk to me. I don't want anything to do with you, and you're slutty ass! Get out of my

house!" I cringed and grabbed my dress and my boots and walked past him and out of the room.

"You didn't have to do that." I looked up to see Jimmy at the end of the hall, looking at Brian. He

wrapped his arm around my shoulders and walked me into the living room. "Put your dress on." He took my boots as I got dressed. "I'll walk you home." I shook my head and he just handed me my boots.

I put them on and left them untied as Jimmy lead me out the door and down the street to my house.

Did I mention he was doing this in just his boxers? The elderly neighborhoods were not too happy about that. "I didn't mean too." Jimmy tightened his arm around me and walked me through the living room and into my room.

"Lay down, go to sleep. It'll help your hang over." I took my boots and dress back off and curled up

under my covers. Jimmy brushed my hair behind my ear and walked down the hall to my bathroom. I pulled the blanket up to cover my face and cried myself to sleep.

THE END. SEQUEL COMING SOON.

*******************************************************************

:O So what do you guys think about that ending?? Can you believe it's over?? I can't :/ I really liked writing for this story, but have no fear, I am writing a sequel :D Comment and vote for this last chapter please!! I love you guys so much, thank you for sticking with this story all the way to the end!!