Chapter 5

"Kate… I…" I shook my head and wiped away the tears. I looked at Brain and gave him a

quick smile then I looked up at the sky, I wasn't use to the sun shining so much.

Brian placed his hand on my back and then just ran it down once. He didn't know how to

react, most people didn't. I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder once again. "Don't worry, I'm okay."

He looked down at me, still worried, "Really, I'm okay, it's just hard to talk about

sometimes." I looked down and grabbed his hand, it was kind of rough like mine, but his was rougher. "Why are your hands so rough?"

He looked at me again before answering, "I uh, play guitar." I sat up and smiled, "Really?

'Cause I know someone else who plays guitar too."

"Yeah, I know Zack plays guitar, he's in a band."

I looked at him confused for a second. "I didn't know that, but no, not him." He raised his

eyebrows then smiled. "Let me guess." He rubbed his chin and started to pretend to think. I glared at him and pushed him over. "I thought your hands felt kinda rough, but I figured it was just 'cause of my hands." I laughed and turned and saw some short guy with short blonde hair get rejected by a skinny brunette, poor guy. "Well..." I turned and looked at him confused. "Play something, go on."

"Oh yeah, let me just go pull my guitar out of my back pack over there." He laughed and I

looked over and saw Jimmy digging through my bag. I opened my mouth to say something, but Brian cut me off. "Uh, he's got the curiosity of a little kid, sorry."

"Ha-ha it's ok, he's not really gonna find anything interesting."

"HEY!!!" Jimmy found my drum sticks. He had a huge smile planted on his face. He gently

placed them on the grass next to him like they would break and continued to dig. "You drum?"

"Only on my legs. Well, I know two songs on the drums, but drumming on my legs makes

me feel better so I carry them around with me." He gave me a funny look. "Doesn't that hurt?"

I shook my head. "Not really. Well, not anymore. It's kind of a numb feeling after you get

use to it." I was still watching Jimmy and he was pulling my extra set of clothes out of my bag now. He pulled out my shirt, my shorts, my socks, then he pulled out my boy shorts and waved them at me. Then he found my extra bra. He had a giant grin again and stuck one of the straps over his head.

"Umm... Why do you have clothes in your bag?" He had laughter in his voice from

watching Jimmy, who was still digging through my bag. "Just incase. Ya never know, I might get food all over me or spend the night at someone's house." I looked back over towards Jimmy. "YOU'RE WEARING IT WRONG!" He looked up from my bag confused. I hoped off the wall and walked over towards him and the others.

"You're wearing it wrong." I took it off his head and stood behind him. "Stick your arms

up." He looked back at me and smiled then stuck his arms up. I slipped the straps over his arms and hooked it in the back.

"I think it's too big for ya man!" Brian had followed me over.

"Oh yeah?" Jimmy stood up, making me feel super short. "At least I can pull it off." And

like that he struck a pose; I was in stitches. He turned to me after laughing at himself. "Can I run around wearing it?" I tried to breathe so I could answer him, but I couldn’t stop laughing so I just nodded and like that he was gone.

*******************************************************************

Oh Jimmy (shakes head). So I think the next chapter will be longer? If not then chapter 7 will be. Comment pleeeeeeeeeeeease, I'd really love to know what you guys think so far, even though much hasn't happened yet >.> Anyway, comment and vote! Please!!!! Fan too if you're not a fan yet x3