Chapter 29

SOME SEXUAL CONTENT (Brian hits second!)

***************************************************************************************************************

Brian's POV

"That was interesting." Jimmy turned around and poured more coffee into his cup.

I laughed and took a drink of mine. "Yeah, yeah it was."

"Do you think Sarah's actually bi??"

I choked on my coffee and Jimmy smirked. "Uh." I stopped to cough. "I, ha, I don't know man. Maybe… I

guess." He nodded and looked out the window.

I felt someone lay their head on my back and wrap their arms around my waist loosely.

I turned around and a groggy Kate laid her head on my chest. "Morning." Her voice was gravely from

sleeping. I smiled and rubbed her back. "Morning." She closed her eyes and tried to hide her face in my chest. "You want something for your headache?" She nodded and Jimmy started rummaging in the cabinets.

He got into the fridge and got her some chocolate milk before he gave her the two small pills. "Thank

you." Jimmy smiled at her and held her face for a second before he walked back to his cup of coffee.

We heard a thud come from down the hall before a very hung over Sarah stumbled into the kitchen.

Jimmy pushed two pills and a cup of coffee towards her and she took them before heading back down the hall to Matt's room without a word.

I laughed a little and rubbed Kate's back. "Can we go lay down on the couch?"

"Yeah, come on." I grabbed our cups and followed close behind her.

She laid down on Matt's old worn out leather couch and closed her eyes. "Move over." She lifted her arms

up instead, inviting me to lay on top of her. I shook my head before I laid down.

She kept her eyes closed and looked like she was trying to fall back asleep. "You okay?"

"I'm tired. My head hurts." We laid there quietly. "I hate you for making me drink last night."

I laughed at her. "Yeah, it was worth it seeing you drunk though." I smiled into her shoulder.

"What exactly did I do last night?"

I laughed again as I tried to decide where to start. "Well… first you told me a secret, and the secret was

that you like girls."

"That's no secret."

"That's what I said." She smiled. "Then you said that Matt and I look like we're brothers."

She sat and thought about it. "Yeah, I guess you guys kinda do look like brothers."

I laughed before continuing. "Let's see, then you called me Bri-Bri."

She giggled a little. "Can I-"

"No, only when you're drunk." She smiled a little.

I laughed again and kissed her collar bone before continuing. "Then you told me that Zack and I kiss a

like and that he kissed you the night before I came over to see why you weren't at school." I said it like it was nothing, but she still kind of froze. "It's okay Kit, I would have done the same thing if Zack was in my place and vise versa." She relaxed again. "You're actually the one who told me that."