Prologue

"Momma! I need those pwink lolies u hid behind the vate" i told mommy while trying to find my favourite barbie princess in my treasure tub. Daddy bought me this pink tub so that i can keep my all twoys without loosing them.

"Ava how many times i have to tell you its Vase not vate and urghh nevermind but you are not eating any more lollies until you brush your teeths" Momma shoutes from the kitchen.I usually love her voice but when she shouts i feel like covering my ears

"No mommy! i did brushed, i want my lollies" i cry and move to my Daddy's study.

"Ava sweety it was yesterday and don't  you remember you need to brush two times a day to meet tooth fairy" Mom shouts again but this time in a sing song voice which i fwind funny.

I stop in my search and gasps " oh! fairy" i run toward my bathwoom and find my dora the explorer brush and my favourite strawberry flavour paste and hurryily brush my teeths while chanting in my mind "Please tooth fairy give me a dora the explorer doll this time!
Please tooth fairy i need a dora the explorer doll this time"

I finish brushing and garggles just the way momma told me and race toward momma so that i can finally have my lollies but before i rweach the kitchen i hear mumma laughing. I love her laughing. I move toward her laugh and see a lady with golden hair just like barbie standing at the dwoor with momma .

I run toward my momma and hid behind her leg to see some more that barbie like lady. She looks down at me " and who's this pretty lady hidding here?"

"I am not a lwady yet! I am just 8 so i am girl" i correct her while she laughs .

"Today's kid are something else" she shakes her head while lightly laughing.

"Ava where are your manners? Introduce yourself sweety!" Mumma scolds me.
I want to pout but mumma told me if i pout too much my lips will turn into frog lips so i hold the urge and reply in my sweetest voice

" I am Ava garfield and i am 8 years old,i am fine thankyou" i finish which causes that lady to laugh. I frown nobody laughs at me this much. I don't like this lady. I was about to run toward my room whrn she speaks to me " Do you like making new friends Ava?" She asks me in a funny voice.

I nod not wanting to speak infwront her.
She claps her hand together and in a loud voice shouts two names " RYAN! DEAN! Come here boys"
I thought my mumma shouts horribly but her voice is too much and finally cover my  ears and scrunch my eyes. I feel a little shake at shoulder so i finally open my eyes and meet the bluest eyes i have ever seen. They are more bluer than water at our pool. I like those eyes. I wanna stare at them more but then they narrow at my dark brown eyes and i finally notice that those pwetty eyes belong to a boy with hair of sand colour. He is tall not like my daddy tall but more tall than boys in my class. I feel my cheeks heating for some reason as he's still staring at me with his eyes narrow.

"Dean! Don't be shy and introduce yourself" the lady pat the head of the boy. I wait for him to say his name and how old he is but he does'nt he just stares and finally grumbles " whats the need? You already told them my name" and leaves our house without looking back.

" Sorry April! I swear to god that boy is too arrogant for his age. Can you believe he is just 10 and behaves like a hormonal teenager. Urghhh i wish my sister was here " strange lady whines when another boy tall but not tall like Dean enters " Ahh here's my sweet boy! Please introduce yourself Ryan"
lady patts his head the same way.

"UMM i am ryan and we'll be your new neighbours" the boy replies while scratching his head and staring at me with a funny smile. His both front teeths are missing. I giggle because of his goofy smile and replies " hey! I am Ava"
"Wanna play power rangers? " he asks and i nod fweeling excited and he runs and i follow him leaving strange lady and momma behind.

We run together toward the play ground but because i was running slow Ryan holds my hand and we run fast together. When we reach the swing section we spot Dean swinging a swing alone. I feel my cheeks being warm again. I smile at him feeling giddy for reason but he scowls at me and stare at us with rude expression. I wanna help him feel good but he's not my friend yet and momma says i can only share my lollies with my friends.
Before i can ask Ryan about anything Dean walks toward us with same anger and breaks my hold on Ryan's hand which i did'nt even knew i had, i feel sad for  some reason but i just rub my hand and glare back at Dean but before i could scold him like momma does to me he shifts his glare at ryan and snarls "Mine" and that was the day a 10 yr old Dean Adams decided to declare an 8 year old me his and i decided to become daring enough to be his.