Darkness Sheds...Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

She climbed in his lap and stopped kissing him. She grabbed the bandaging supplies and went back to his arm like the last several minutes never happened, like she wasn’t in underwear on his lap.

“You’re killing me.” he groaned as his eyes filled with the shape of her breasts, the curves of her waist all so close.

“It’ll only hurt for a second.”

“That’s not what I’m talking about.”

She turned away from his arm and met his eyes. Her hazel colored ones contained a storm behind them, an edge she couldn’t shake even when she smiled.   “While we drove to the café I remembered what it felt like to have you touch me. I felt guilty because I already knew I had something special with Jax once upon a time. But I saw him today with a beautiful blonde girl, he was happy with someone who wouldn’t drag him down into a mess like the one I have. He belongs to her now and he’ll never be mine again.” That fact bothered her more than she was willing to admit.    “I’ve had a real bad day, hell bad years as you’ve heard and here with you and this consuming heat between us I don’t feel as shitty. I need you to throw your morals somewhere else.”

Marc heard clear as day what she was asking him for; release. He didn’t have the heart to turn her down and walk out of that room. He wasn’t strong enough. “Ok.”   Ariana finished wrapping his arm with starkly white bandages in silence. He had no other choice but to watch her while questioning if this was really a good idea.

She turned and kissed him again, her mouth softer this time as she explored his mouth. Her chilled hands moved over the span of his shoulders and down his waist. He shuddered as her hands gripped his belt buckle. He used to dream of situations like this, to have Ariana call the shots and want him nearly as much as he wanted her.

He didn’t like that she didn’t have all her memories but she knew all about Jax, how he was with another now, she had memories of the past and still made the decision to do this. He prayed it was enough and she wouldn’t hate him for all this later.

His hands came up around her hips and around to her butt. He cupped and brought her closer to the painful erection she was giving him. “You’re so beautiful.” He was in awe to share at her damp hair, full freshly kissed swollen lips, and the heat behind her eyes staring at him with such open lust.

“So are you.” her expression was too open and dark for her to be teasing him. Her eyes never left his as she pulled his boxers low enough to take him in her hand.

Marc wasn’t sure if it was that look in her eyes or the touch of her hand but either way he was ready to fall to his knees in submission. The thought was terrifying, he wasn’t the one to submit, no he was the alpha that controlled others and yet with her there was no control.

She wanted this; there was neither doubt nor fear in her eyes. Marc reached his hand to the back of her neck and pulled her back into a kiss to forget about all the fears plaguing at him at least for a little while.

Marc gripped her hips and wrapped his around his waist. “Not here.” This damn chair wasn’t comfortable to sit on let alone anything else.

“Your arm.”

“It’s fine.”

He didn’t feel an ounce of pain as he carried her over to the bed. Embarrassment was another thing. They stumbled back to the bed, Marc more than Ariana seeing as he was still bound by his jeans around his ankles. He collapsed on top of her before being able to kick them off all the way.

She chuckled. “Real smooth.”

“You’re bold to tease me.” he reached around her back and removed the teasing garment attempting to be a bra before he ripped it with his teeth.

“Yeah? Why’s that?” she gripped his hand before he could touch her breast and brought it down to her panties. She lifted her hips to help the process of him tugging them down her legs.

Marc lost all train of thought as she lay beneath him stark naked. He gripped her hips and spread her legs for him to settle between. “You’re killing me.” just being near her he was ready to come and they hadn’t even done anything yet. “I want to take my time with you.”

“I’m not going to kick you out as soon as it’s over. There’s time for whatever else you want later. This is what I want.” Ariana dominated him again as she brought her hips down onto his, taking him fully inside of her.

“Shit.” He head fell down to her shoulder as he tried to gather his bearings of the fact she was surrounding him so tightly. It didn’t take long for him to begin to move, for her to join him, her nails digging into his arms. With every moan and grunt she made he gained renewed strength to keep going.

He found a delicate grasp of control and held onto it. He braced his hands on either side of her and continued to thrust inside of her, first the movement was fast then he brought it down with slow strokes in and out of her warmth, from the inside out she was on fire with body heat enveloping him like a warm blanket.

This was how it was supposed to be, the thought assaulted him as he made love to her. For her this might be sex but for him it was love. The love of his mate making this all the sweeter. She might not want to admit it but she felt that bond between them, the attraction that led them to this moment right here and right now.

He wanted her to remember everything and in the end still want this, and then maybe his life would be complete.

“Oh god.” She moaned as every part of her tightened and twisted around his body like a pretzel. Her legs were high and interlocked around his waist, her arms around his neck. She trembled as she came, having held out as long as he could Marc soon lost the last inch of his control and joined her for the ride.

Both panting they had to choice but to stay there unmoving for a moment. “Are you alright?” he asked, gathering enough strength to lift his head off her shoulder.

“It’s amusing how much you worry when I’ve proved a few times now I can take care of myself.”

“You’ve figured out or remembered we’re mates, it’s in the cards for me to worry about you.”

“I don’t worry about you.” brassy bold Ariana was back and not sugarcoating a damn thing, even if it was a lie she was telling.

Marc sat up and knew better than to believe she felt nothing of their mate bond. “That’s because you know how awesome I am.” He pulled a sheet over them and laid back beside her.

“I could make a joke of how not awesome you are but seeing as how you just proved me wrong I’ll shut up.”

“Does that mean you’re satisfied?” he tugged the sheet low enough to bare her chest. Her words died in her throat as he took her nipple between his lips.

She sucked in a tight breath.  “Fine alpha you win for now.”

Marc liked the sound of that. He pulled her beneath him and gave her breasts much more needed attention before he went much lower.