Lies for...Chapter 22

Lies for Truth Chapter 22...

He smiled against her skin, he liked that was she conflicted between right and wrong. Sex inside of a car was wrong in her eyes but at the same time she wanted too, he felt it coming off her skin. “Ariana….” He moved his mouth down to the buttons of her top and began to open them with his teeth.

“Holy shit.” She was in awe as she watched him.

“Cursing turns me on and that won’t help your case to get me to stop.” With enough buttons open he moved his mouth over the swells of her breasts. “Actually I’m not letting you go until I get what I want.”

“And what do you want?” her voice was soft as she unconsciously moved his hand against her leg.

“The same thing you want.” He pulled one of his hands free from her grasp and used it to pull her face down to his. He kissed her and that was it for the talking part of this exchange. They didn’t need to talk to understand what was happening, what they wanted next.

Jax hit the little switch on the side of the seat and laid it back to give them more room. The little moans and pants of breath coming from her sent him into frenzy, he wanted more and he wanted release.

He reached between them and opened his jeans then reached for her garment in the way. She helped him get her panties off her legs. “Jax.” she cried into his shoulder as his hand moved across her sex, she was wet and trembling. He enjoyed the sweet texture of her, the pants of air she was breathing across his neck.

Ariana’s eyes fell closed as she surrendered to the sensation of his hand. His fingers were long and gentle as he stroked her outer folds. She bit down on his shoulder as his thumb encircled her clitoris. “Oh god.” She wanted more of that thrilling sensation. Her mouth moved across Jax’s jaw line to his mouth where she kissed him. “I want you.” she said between kisses.

“Hmmm.” He kept fondling her.

“Jax…” she wanted the length of him inside of her, to rock against his hips as he took her down that fabulous ride. She decided that it wasn’t fair he was doing all the touching and torturing.

Jax grunted as she took the length of him in her hand. He hadn’t been expecting that and now more than ever he was glad he decided to pull over on that abandoned patch of rode. His hands stilled as she moved her hand with the right amount of pressure up from his tip down to his balls. “Put me inside of you.” the heated look she gave him made him nearly come right there in her hand. She said nothing as she guided his shaft to the core of all her desires.

He kissed her hard and hot across the mouth as her body surrendered to its desires and left her feeling in control without a hint of shyness. She rode him with a level of intensity and demand that had him coming inside of her.