Lies for...Chapter 20

Lies For Truth Chapter 20 continued…

She brushed his hair behind his ear. “I was your first?”

“Yes.”

“Why didn’t you tell me before?”

“I didn’t want you to be scared I didn’t know what I was doing. I’ve read a lot of books, I was confidant I wouldn’t fail the task.” He teased again as his hands started moving once more.

She grinned. “You didn’t. Jax wait,” she grabbed his hands before they went anymore south. “we’re supposed to be home.”

“I’ve thought of that. It’s a really bad storm out there, they wouldn’t want us driving in it so we pulled over and waited for it to slow down.”

“And we didn’t call them because?”

“Cells were down in this area, we’ll call later.” He didn’t need his hands to do what he wanted to her. As the last word left his mouth he was inside her again.

“Those…must be….some really good…books.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down closer to her.

With his hands free Jax wasted no time touching her. His strokes were slow in and out of her body as his hands moved up her thighs, around her waist, and to her breasts. His hands committed every touch of her skin to memory.

Using every ounce of his strength he sat up so that she was across his lap and his feet dangling off the side of the boulder. She was panting for breath as he settled into their new position. “That was impressive.” She whispered against his shoulder. He had made sure not to come out of her and her legs tight around his waist made sure he hadn’t.

“I want to stare at you.” Jax brushed her hair back behind her ears and watched the colors of her eyes, brown and hazel gold, coming together into a molten fire he was igniting. Her hands held onto his shoulders for support as he thrust forward inside of her. The fire in her eyes went darker and darker as she honored his wish and didn’t close her eyes.

Jax held her hips in his hands, lifting her slightly and bringing her back down on top of him with each thrust. Every sound of pleasure coming from her mouth added to his need and made him want more of her.

He moved his mouth down the soft path of her neck, his teeth nuzzling downward to claim every pore as its own. With his hands at her lower back he arched her forward and took her right breast first into his mouth and continued on to her left.

Finding her own confidence Ariana rocked her hips and tightened tighter around him. She braced her foot on top of the flat surface of the boulder and came down on his thrusts. “Please don’t stop.” She gripped his hair between her fingers as her body trembled with orgasm.

Jax couldn’t think about stopping. She was so slick and tight and he never wanted to come out. He held out as long as he could but as she came for the second time that was enough for him to join her.