As Hope...Chapter 8

Missing bonus scene from chapter 8

She blushed a she remembered the things she and Jax did involving ice cream, whip cream, chocolate, and oranges. Hmm no wonder her stomach was hurting…The previous night….

After Julie’s ascension was over and the cabin was cleaned up Ariana and Jax headed back to his room.  She was changing into her pajamas; one of Jax’s shirts, when he disappeared out of the room. She shrugged and climbed into bed.

When Jax returned five minutes alter he was carrying a small tub of ice cream, a red can of whipped cream, a bottle of what looked like chocolate, and something else she couldn’t figure out inside of a storage bag. “Hungry?” she was used to him ravishing the whole kitchen but just before they called it a night everyone in the cabin had a hearty serving of pizza.

“We never had dessert.” His smile was wickedly sensuous and dripping with impure ideas.

Ariana’s heart rate quickened as she picked up on the trail his thoughts were following. “Ok.” She had no idea what you were supposed to say during such a daring moment.

“We’ve had more sex than you can physically count and you still blush.” He set his supplies down on the nightstand positioned right against the top right half of the bed. “I’m glad you’re not sick of me yet.”

She moved her hands up his bare arms. “Never gonna happen, I love you too much.”

Jax dropped his hands to the tops of her thighs and moved up to her waist. “I love you too.” He pulled her shirt off, leaving her in only underwear, as he laid her back on the bed.

“Wait.” she braced her hands on his shoulders and sat up. “I have a better idea. Instead of you driving me crazy in a house I’m terrified someone will overhear, why don’t we turn the tables?”

His left eyebrow rose into a perfect arch. “I’m listening.”

She pushing him down onto the bed and climbed over his lap. “I want you to get a taste of your own medicine.” She reached into the nightstand draw and pulled out a tie he wore for special occasions. His smile was silly as she tied it around his eyes like a blindfold. She was laughing as she pulled his shirt off. “Stop making me laugh. You can’t be sexy and laugh.”

“I’m not doing anything.”  

Ariana was quick to grab his hands before they grabbed her. “No, this is me getting even for all the times you drove me into biting a pillow. Hands stay down or you sleep in the bathroom.”

“Harsh babe, very harsh.” He kept his hands down at his sides.

She was satisfied with her stern attitude as she reached for his jeans. Her satisfaction grew as he sucked in a tight breath when her hand moved across the front of his boxers. Oh yes, she was going to enjoy making him squirm.

With Jax naked and completely at her mercy she began to get inventive in ways she was sure he had dreamt up when he brought the treats upstairs with him. She reached for the whipped cream first.

His body tightened with eagerness as the sound of the spray can spread throughout the room. She spread the sugary sweet foam across the top of his chest and continued to lick it clean. By the time her tongue dashed across his skin the whipped cream was warm with the small grains of sugar easier to detect.

Her hands tightened like shackles on his wrists as she felt him moving. “Uh-uh.” She was enjoying this much more than she could’ve imagined. Fueled with her own excitement she reached for all the other treats he brought.

After licking up whipped cream and dollops of cold ice cream that made his muscles jump from the cold she grabbed the food storage bag he had brought. It contained peeled orange halves. 

Jax said with his voice strained, “You’re such a tease.” he moved his hips against hers, she was still straddling his lap. He was naked but she still wore panties.

“I bet you would’ve done ten times worse to me. You like when I’m about to scream your name.” she bit down on the orange and ran the juice across his lips before kissing him.

Jax was dizzy and short of breath, Ariana was doing such wonderful things to him and the bolder she got the hotter it made him. There was an attraction in knowing the girl you loved trusted you enough to take chances, comfortable enough to make bolder statements. If it was possible he was falling harder in love with her.

Continuing to be a tease she pulled back from the kiss. He couldn’t see her face but he could invasion the delighted smile across her expression. He could smell how pleased she was with her newly discovered skill as a seductress.

Being blindfolded his other senses were in high gear. The touches of her hand were even more electrifying, he could hear the ruffle of the sheets and she moved lower on his body.

He knew this was payback for all the times he ignored her embarrassment about someone in the cabin hearing them. She wanted him to be the embarrassed one crying out so instead he bit down on his tongue as she laid the softest kisses low on his belly.

He wasn’t trying to be the macho man -well not fully- he kept his mouth shut so she could keep doing all those lovely things to him.

Her nails raked up and down his hips, her sexual teasing continued as her mouth brushed against his very erect sex. He jerked in surprise and pure down and dirty need for more. A long moan ran out his mouth.

She was grinning against his groin. “Did you say something?”

“How far are you willing to go if I keep all my embarrassing screams of pleasure hidden?” Jax was ready to call out her name in every way possible but he still had enough control to play this cool.

“How far do you want me to go?” she didn’t wait for a reply.

Seeing nothing but a bottomless pit of darkness he surrendered fully into the wet heat pouring from her mouth around him. If there was ever a way to die happy this would be it.

She moved back up his chest for another kiss and Jax wasted no time kissing her back and taking control of it. His mouth was hot and rough across her lips, his teeth grazed over her bottom lip before his tongue did a thorough search of her mouth.

His control reached the final edge of his limit. He was quicker this time to pull his hands free and lay them across her body. She was too engrossed and lost in their kiss to try and fight what they both wanted.

She had wanted to stay in control and make him beg and while she was the one on top and calling the shots in the end she was still the one begging.

Jax pulled at her underwear until they were ripped off her thighs. Ariana cupped her hands around his face and kissed him senseless as she took him deep into her body. Her little pay back didn’t last as long as she wanted but she was still making sure he didn’t gain too much of the upper hand.