As Hope...Chapter 13

Chapter 13 continued....

Jax finished pulling her panties down out of the way. Last night he had stripped before coming to bed and now nothing lay in his way. He entered her from behind with his hands braced around her waist. Ariana leaned forward and bit down on the pillow to muffle her cries of pleasure.

He moved his hands up and cupped each of her breasts, his teeth moved over her shoulder as he continued to pump forward inside of her. Even with the pillow the sounds coming from her could be heard.

He pulled out and turned her over, he liked to see her face as she came. With her legs around his hips he entered her again.

"Jax..." she bit down hard on her bottom lip.

He faintly thought he should get his own place just so he could hear her screams of gratification. He leaned forward to help her muffle them. He pulled at her lower lip with his teeth before moving his tongue along it. The kiss he gave her was nearly as erotic as their move making.

Her legs tightened around him like iron cuffs as she cried out in orgasm. Jax had made sure to have his mouth planted right over hers for the moment.

He moved his mouth low enough to take her erect nipple into his mouth. Teasing her helped him finish faster. He swirled the pink bud around his lips as his thrusts increased below.

"Oh god." Arian muttered ready to burst all over again.

The two days apart only made his hunger increase. He couldn't let this moment end too fast even if he wanted to. He could feel the satisfaction across her skin and that only made him harder. He wanted more of it, he wanted her dizzy with that ecstasy.

He reached between them and rubbed his thumb over her clitoris. She jerked and bit him across the shoulder. Her mark across his skin only added to his determination.

"You're going to kill me." she whined, her head rolling from side to side.

Jax chuckled faintly before driving them both to home base. He got a few ideas for later as his eyes landed on the chocolate syrup still sitting on top of his nightstand.