Chapter 6

I opened the blue covered booklet and scanned over the words and number on the page "Niall James Horan, born in Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland on the 13th of September 1993" I frowned "Your parents divorced when you were 5, you have an older brother named Greg and you lived between your mum and your dad before settling with your dad in Mullingar"

"What else does it say?" he asked, completely unfazed by the mention of his parents' divorce

"Uh-"I looked back at the sheets "-Your mum remarried and lives in Edgeworthstown, you went to Coláiste Mhuire and you were in the school choir"

"Hmm" he nodded sitting back with a thoughtful look "Kind of weird having your whole life read out to you from a book"

"Not your whole life yet" I whispered closing the book and looking down at it worriedly, this book held information on Niall that even his fans didn't know, I was being trusted with information of one of the most famous boys on the planet. It was scary.

Niall continued sweeping his eyes over the booklet of information on me in front of him and suddenly he smiled, looking up at me with shimmering blue eyes "You play piano?"

I nodded "And bass"

"That's cool" he smiled closing the booklet and putting it atop the other "We'll have to jam when we get upstairs"

The van stopped and the door slammed open to reveal Paul and thousands of screams

"Sunglasses on, booklets away" he smiled

Niall tried to shove his two booklets in his backpack but only one fit so I grabbed the tour booklet off him and placed it in my bag "I got it"

He smiled and slipped his shades over his eyes before stepping out of the van and into the arm span of Paul to keep himself safe and I followed suit.

Paul kept Niall and I close behind him as he created a path through the crazed fans until we reached the doors of the lobby which slid open for us with ease and Paul pushed us through, Niall turning back quickly to scream "Love you guys" to the girls and guys waiting to see him and the other 4 boys.

The glass doors slid shut and the noise quieted down.

"Here's your room key" said Paul, taking the key from the hotel manager who had walked over to deliver it to us "Across the hall from Niall's room and next to Zayn's"

"Thank you" I smiled "Do you know where my dancer's are staying?"

Paul shook his head "Unless those are them?" he pointed over my head and I turned to see Luke and Jay arguing quietly by the side of the lobby

"Oh god" I sighed, covering my face with my hands

"Is that them?" laughed Niall

"Unfortunately yes" I groaned removing my hands from my face "My Tweedledee and Tweedledum"

"They're twins?"

"Yeah" I sighed, watching as Luke slapped Jay on the back of the head, staring a bitch fight in the middle of the lobby

"Damn boys" I groaned dropping my bags near my luggage and storming over to the boys

"Hey, Hey" I called trying to pry their arms away from each other "Hey!"

They jumped and turned to face me sheepishly; pointing at each other "It was his fault!"

"Shut up both of you" I groaned "Embarrass me and we haven't even spent 24 hours here yet"

Niall laughed behind me and jogged over, shaking both of the boys hands "Hey lads, I'm Niall"

"Luke" smiled Luke

"Jay" nodded Jay "Were Ash's Dancers"

"You dance?" Niall asked

I nodded

"You'll have to teach us" he laughed "We can't dance"

The three of us blushed and laughed "We know"

Niall frowned, feigning hurt as the elevator at the other end of the lobby dinged and out tumbled 4 crazily loud boys

"Niall!" screamed a brunette with hyper blue eyes, wearing bright blue pants and a white shirt, he ran over and tackled the blonde boy to the floor, followed by 3 other boys who avoided tackling the blonde to make more of a scene but had the same hyper look as the brunette

"Lou, get off" Niall groaned

"Yeah Lou come on" laughed a second brunette with short hair, chocolate eyes and wearing a checkered shirt and black jeans

"Liam shut up this is funny" laughed a third brunette with curls and bright green eyes wearing faded jeans and a zip up jacket

"Aww babes" laughed the fourth boy with tanned skin, wide chocolate eyes and spiked up black hair, who picked Niall up off the floor after the brunette rolled off him "Are you okay?"

"Fine" growled Niall, dusting off his jeans and shirt before turning to all four of them "Guys this is Asher, Luke and Jay"

"Asher as in Asher Kye Roman?" asked the boy with the curls

"The very one" Niall smiled "Ash this is Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn, my crazy band mates"

"Nice to meet you"

"Group hug!" screamed Louis and I was suddenly surrounded by a tangle of arms, mingles of laughs and mixes of colognes as I was squashed up against 7 boys

"Can't breathe..." I choked out

"Welcome to the 1D Family Asher!" smiled Zayn while the others finished choking me to death.

"Thanks" I laughed

AN: don't forget to vote and comment on both chapters!! I will love you forever if you do....! :)