Chapter 4

"Niall Freaking Horan" I sighed, pacing back and forth in front of Luke and Jay. We were in the terminal, waiting for our flight to be called; there was no one around, maybe 10 people over the age of 25 but apart from that no one. It was a 4:30 flight after all.

"Niall Freaking Horan" I growled "Why him, hell why any of them?"

"You haven't slept have you" said Jay as his brother rested his head on his shoulder with a tired groan.

"No" I muttered biting my lip "How can I sleep when as soon as I get there we have to-"I stopped myself short "I have to kiss him!"

"Not straight away" Jay sighed "Besides, there are thousands of other girls who are willing to take your place if you don't want to date him, or you could say no"

"I can't say no, you don't say no to management"

"You can" Jay muttered

"But you don't"

"It's easy" added Luke

"You don't get it guys" I groaned "I can't just say no to management, there are two sets of groups that control my entire career right now and if I say one thing wrong, I'm done and I don't even have an album yet"

"Ev wouldn't let that happen" reassured Jay "And if she did, she'd lose someone talented and someone else would take you on"

I nodded, chewing on my thumb nail nervously.

"Relax" groaned Luke "We get on the plane in 2 minutes and then we have an 11 hour flight, I am not putting up with your nerves for 11 hours and 2 minutes"

I whacked his head, earning an "Ow" from the target

"Leave her alone Luke, she has a right to be nervous, she's meeting her boyfriend for the first time, she doesn't have feelings for him and remember, her job makes our job" muttered Jay

"Thanks Jay" I sighed sitting down on the floor in front of them

"So, tell me what's so wrong with fake dating him, he's hot isn't he?" asked Luke

"He is, they all are, but to date him would be lying as well as playing up a relationship with no actual attraction, I've never met the guy in my life, for all I know he could be an absolute jerk"

"Or not"

"So I have a 50/50 chance with the kind of guy I get" I frowned "What if he doesn't like me, as a person I mean, what if I'm a cover up for a girl he actually wants to date, or another barrier on his path, always having questions to answer and always having to remember to do this and that, what if I become annoying?"

"Whatever he feels, you have to feel too, this is a two way street Ash, don't forget that"

I bit my lip "I guess"

"No, you know" Jay smiled weakly at me "Now try to relax so you can get some sleep on the plane"

I nodded

"Flight 24 from LA to London is now boarding, please have your boarding passes ready at the gate"

I stood with the twins and pulled out my passport

"We're meeting Ev at Heathrow" Jay reminded as we jumped in the short queue "We'll be fine"

I nodded and suddenly, I was on a plane to London

*

4:30 pm London - Heathrow Airport

"In the car" shouted Dan in my ear.

Dan was the big guy, in the black attire that followed me when I was in a popular or crowded area, which meant gigs, shopping, outings and airport appearances.