Chapter 5

"Here's the schedule" said Ev handing me a thick booklet "Tour dates, Interviews, Days off, Rehearsals, everything you need to know about the actual performance is in there"

I nodded

"And everything you need to know about Niall, you're relationship, dates, times, places, meetings-" she handed me another thick booklet "-is in there, read both and we'll talk at Rehearsals tomorrow"

I groaned "Rehearsals already?"

"Yes, tours only a week or 2 away, you need to be ready"

"But-"

"No buts, you're going to the hotel to meet the boys, set up your stuff and then sleep before I get Luke to wake you up tomorrow morning"

I groaned again and packed the heavy booklets into my bag before following Ev's pointing finger to the door Rich and Niall were waiting by. I guess I was leaving with Niall.

A big man in security uniform stepped forward and motioned for me to stand next to Niall before he pressed the door open slightly and smiled down at me "You're first time with Niall?"

"First time in London" I replied, my accent shocking him slightly "I'm Asher"

"Paul, security for the blonde Irishman and his other 4 weirdo friends" he smiled "Welcome to the show"

"Thank's for having me"

Niall laughed along with Paul before he pushed the door open further "Three simple rules, stay close, never stop unless I'm next to you and above all-" the applause outside got louder and he pushed the door fully open "Say nothing but Hello and Goodbye"

"And maybe you'll live" joked Niall following closely behind Paul as we stepped out into the crowded crowd full of teenage girls, journalists and photographers.

"Oh my-" Niall gave me a look that told me to be quiet on account of rule number 3, so I shut my mouth and followed the 2 men

"We love One Direction" cheered some girls near the front of the barricades

"Thanks girls" called Niall, sending them his signature smile

"Who's your friend?"

Niall looked over at Paul who couldn't hear us and cheekily turned to the girls to say; "Asher Kye Roman, she's a mate of mine"

"Is she joining you on tour?"

"That I can't tell you" he winked, tapping a finger to his nose. Niall slung an arm around my shoulder and hurried us to catch up to the back of Paul before he noticed we had gone astray and it sent the cameras and the girls wild.

Paul stopped and slammed open the van door, ushering us inside quickly, just as the barricades around the crowd started to shake from all the pushing and shoving.

The door of the van slammed shut and everything outside went black.

"Is it always like that?" I asked leaning back against the seat and resting my head

"Pretty much" laughed Niall pulling one of the thick booklets from his own bag and opening to the first page

"You actually read these things?"

He looked and nodded "Liam usually reads the tour schedule so I'll give that to him but this-" he shook the paper slightly "-is the one about you"

I blushed "What's it say?"

He looked back down at the paper and coughed "Asher Kye Roman, born in Sydney Australia on the 13th of September 1993"

"We share a birthday" I added, making him double check the paper

"Yes, we do" he laughed "anyway, you're a YouTube sensation, first single is Want You Back, you have an album coming out in August and apart from the few original songs you perform live you mostly do covers"

I laughed "Wow, it says all of that about me in a book?"

"Nope" he grinned "I just know a lot about you"

I blinked "Really?"

"Yeah the boys and I found out about you from one of our fans on Twitter when you covered one of Ed's songs, we jam out to you all the time" he smiled

"Were actually really excited to have you on tour"

I laughed, slightly shocked, slightly embarrassed "I'm excited you'd have me"

He laughed also "So what does my booklet say?"

AN: Hi guys.. Lately I haven't had any inspiration to keep posting this story because I have more than 200 reads and 19 votes! Please vote and comment if you like the chapter...

I am doing a double update because I will not be updating for a while because of school crap teachers call 'summer homework' so I'm sorry!