04

04 | NEXT TO ME

04 | NEXT TO ME

______________________________

    THE GOD LIKE WOMAN AWOKE AND could see that she was in a large bed and injured. She slowly sat up and winced in pain as she looked around the room to see Thor being treated by other woman. Ariadne dropped down from the drop on the bed and landed swiftly on her feet.

She began to wander around the room as she saw the large green monster from before. Ariadne stumbled back as the Hulk leaned himself forward. "I'm sorry, Hulk hurt pretty lady." Ariadne was taken back by his apology as she sadly smiled at him.

"It's fine, Hulk."

When all of a sudden Thor yelled as Ariadne jumped and walked over to him. The ladies that were helping him left as he looked around. "Ariadne? Ariadne? Where are you?" She walked over to him as she stumbled into his arms. He embraced her as they stayed like that holding onto each other.

"I'm so glad you are okay," Thor mumbled as he kissed her head lightly. She sighed on his chest as she felt safe and comfortable in his arms. They pulled apart as she kept on staring at him. He walked over to get his clothes as he put them on he looked around the room a bit more. Hulk splashed the water at Thor as he turned around and Ariadne walked over smiling at Thor.

"Are we cool?"

Hulk growled at Thor as he held his hands up in defense. "It's Hulk in a hot tub. You see that to right?" Ariadne nodded as she chuckled softly at the god in front of her. "So how long have you been like that?" Ariadne headed over to the window and looked out into the city.

Sakaar wasn't much but she kind of liked it but she didn't like the grandmaster at all. "Like what?" Thor turned and pointed at him, "Eh, like this. Big, Green, and stupid." Ariadne turned and slapped Thor on the chest lightly. He looked at her and held his hands up in defense saying sorry.

Hulk came into the light, "Hulk always Hulk." Ariadne didn't understand what was going on and lifted her brow up in confusion. "How'd you get here?"

"Winning."

"You mean cheating, huh? We're they wearing one of these when you won? How'd you arrive here?"

Ariadne rolled her eyes at the thought of defeat crossing her mind again. Hulk made a whooshing sound as his hand went up and into the water.