03

03 | TAKE OVER CONTROL

_________________________________

  THOR WAS SHOCKED BY THE WOMAN IN front of him. He knew this woman was powerful but now he knew she was much more powerful then she seemed. Her eyes returned back to normal as the colors of the infinity stones went away from her hands. Thor didn't know what to say, he couldn't think of the right response to say to one of the most powerful beings of the universe.

He didn't imagine he would ever be in the presence of someone who could even contain that much power. Ariadne was starting to worry as Thor was saying nothing to the girl. Maybe she had frighten him, she grabbed his hand and smiled warmly at him.

"I'm sorry Thor, maybe it was to much to process," she whispered as he cupped her cheek. "Not at all, I have been looking for infinity stones for quite some time and I think the gods lead me to you." She smiled at that comment as she grasped Thor's hand and kissed his knuckles.

"I really think the gods of lead me to you Thor. Without you or Odin I probably would have done awful things if someone got ahold of me." "I know, you really want to go back to your home Thor and I promise we will get back. And I wanted to ask is your brother always like that?"

Thor lifted a brow as the girl had a questioning look on her face. "Oh yes, my brother has betrayed me numerous of times."

Thor went on a rant of all the times his brother had betrayed him. "So your brother tried to take over Asgard while you were banished and basically was the reason Odin had a heart attack. Plus he tried to kill you on earth while you were trying to reclaim your worthy. Also he died and then he attacked Midgard again which you want to protect and he stabbed you. When you brought him back he died again when you needed his help to protect your ex-lover and died again. And now all of a sudden he's fully alive."

Thor nodded as they scooter closer to each other. "Wow, your brother is awful, i don't know I thought I could trust him." Thor smiled at the woman in front of him,

"Trust me I could tell you so much more."

Ariadne laughed at Thor as he watched the beauty in front of him. "By the gods you really are a beautiful sight for one of the strongest beings in the world." Ariadne's cheeks flushed as she began to lean forward, Thor started leaning in to as his lips just brushed against hers that's when he came in.

"Sorry, did I ruin the moment." Ariadne pulled away as she turned her neck in confusion with a scrunched up face. "H-How did you get in here?" Loki smiled at her as Thor laid back against the wall looking at his brother.